Pod Your Reef

•The Magic Kingdom 3g Pico• Retired

Jacob042426

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another tank? Dude, you need to know when to stop and how to manage your money and how to get an established tank going for a while before you start another.

Sorry for bad grammar, my mind is wrecked becuase of the test we have tommarow. <_<

O.o :huh: dont take your confusion out on your keyboard lol

your not a gamer? Your a twelve year old with mythical creatures in your signature on a web forum and you mean to tell me you dont play any massively multiplayer online roleplaying games? You are right you r no ordinary child.

O.o :huh: dont take your confusion out on your keyboard lol

your not a gamer? Your a twelve year old with mythical creatures in your signature on a web forum and you mean to tell me you dont play any massively multiplayer online roleplaying games? You are right you r no ordinary child.

I do, 13 still counts, just not the sig

I was eating rice And dropped a crumb on the floor and put it in the tank and a 4" long bridtle worm came out Nd grabbed it. Scary...

Lmao this is the funniest thing ive seen all day.

I was eating rice And dropped a crumb on the floor and put it in the tank (at this point i had to stop and read it again. Lol because the logical conclusion to the dellima of rice on the floor is put it in the fish tank lmao kid you are too much)

Jacob042426

I got a Nikon coolplix aw100 as an early birthday gift. I have also been seeing amphipods, are they bad?

Basketball Prodigy

Just got done googleing your problem.

I'm sorry but I've just diagnosed you with Chromatophobia, the fear of a color. -_-

Basketball Prodigy
Is there any medication that I can take that dosnt have any side affects?

Sorry for your luck, but all the medicines have side-effects. -_-

Archived