Coral Vue Hydros

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

:lol: don't worry, I'm not that easily offended. I was trying to keep it simple and that obviously led to some confusion. If you reread my post you'll find I didn't say head loss was just elevation change, I said that the losses in 2' of horizontal pipe wasn't the same as 2 feet of vertical change and most of the losses in an aquarium are elevation head losses. I didn't respond because I thought your post added the clarity and me adding anything to it would just muck up Kat's thread. Now, why I worry about mucking up Kat's thread, I dunno considering it's 22K posts long, but whatever. :lol:

Glad you didn't take it that way haha. I tend to have some overly involved responses to simple crap but yeah I am glad you noted it added clarity to the whole head loss thing (what it was meant as)... but then again thats what the RC calculators do for us automatically and most wouldn't give a second thought as to what that 90 is doing to the flow.

Also, just trying to keep kat's thread number 1 in post count lol

• Like 1

The super shuttle I had booked to take me to the airport had some issue or something so they sent a private black SUV with a uniformed chauffeur and tinted windows to take me, by myself, to the airport. #bewbs

They're taking you to quarantine, not the airport...

• Like 4