Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

because it only has one leg.

:lol:

I've heard similar stories from nearly everybody too. That's why this coral is hard to find. Hope I have better luck.

I hope so too! That way I can steal a piece! It was popular 2 years ago, now it's super hard to find. I think with the stability and diverse nutrients it will thrive in your tank.

My buddy Vinny's wife decided to throw a surprise birthday party for him. So last night I got all dolled up and showed up at their door promptly at 7pm. Rang the door bell. His wife opened the door in jamas. The party is next weekend. :eek:

So then Vinny was right behind her. And I went OMG happy birthday Vinny. Sorry my calender screwed up I thought your birthday was today. I'm all dolled up because I have to go on a date after I grab a drink with you. :rolleyes: He bought it. :lol:

• Like 7

My buddy Vinny's wife decided to throw a surprise birthday party for him. So last night I got all dolled up and showed up at their door promptly at 7pm. Rang the door bell. His wife opened the door in jamas. The party is next weekend. :eek:

So then Vinny was right behind her. And I went OMG happy birthday Vinny. Sorry my calender screwed up I thought your birthday was today. I'm all dolled up because I have to go on a date after I grab a drink with you. :rolleyes: He bought it. :lol:

You sly fox you
  • Like 4

:blush:

Zeph made a mural on his patio wall. A tribute to Clams

Not sure how I ended up in it

It is a shout out to Dr Mac.

grafitti.JPG

He made a time lapse video which I could watch over and over, it's so cool. :wub:

And I had no idea he was ambidextrous!

• Like 11

:blush:

Zeph made a mural on his patio wall. A tribute to Clams

Not sure how I ended up in it

It is a shout out to Dr Mac.

Because youre the cat's meow!!!!!

• Like 3
JavaJacketOC

Kitty Kat...I went to a LFS after work today and they had a like a cherry red 1" setosa frag...I thought of you. He didn't say anything about it being from a Jason Fox lineage but it was haute.

Sadly it looked like it had recently been fragged and most of their tanks were riddled with aptasia and/or cyano so I passed.

• Like 1