Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

:( no

Shows processed in Dallas as of yesterday. No updates since then. My phyto and pods from Florida were to arrive yesterday and they came today. I'm just hoping for the best. It is not hot here so that is a good thing. :(

And it sucks because you dropped it off to the center at 8:30 AM and it shows

April 22, 2014 , 9:11 pm

Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility

GARLAND, TX 75040

so that service center needs a beating

:(

Put a piece of LR that is kind of arch-like in the tank, make it rock nem haven. Then zoas and nem will be good. Gena's rock nems have some light and let's be honest, the light on this tank isn't like a crazy high powered LED that is going to roast the nem...

• Like 1

Shows processed in Dallas as of yesterday. No updates since then. My phyto and pods from Florida were to arrive yesterday and they came today. I'm just hoping for the best. It is not hot here so that is a good thing. :(

GARLAND, TX 75040

Yes it does!! :( Update tonight said it departed our facility yesterday. So maybe tomorrow? :tears:

GARLAND, TX 75040

You have got to be kidding me.... I knew I should have paid another 20$ and gone with UPS.... Ugh... Well, it's GSP so it might survive if it gets there tomorrow. I'm glad I didn't drop any SPS clippings into the bag like I thought about as they wouldn't have survived for sure.

You have got to be kidding me.... I knew I should have paid another 20$ and gone with UPS.... Ugh... Well, it's GSP so it might survive if it gets there tomorrow. I'm glad I didn't drop any SPS clippings into the bag like I thought about as they wouldn't have survived for sure.

And the SPS death would have killed the GSP for sure. :grouphug:

SPS in priority mail is a no no. No matter what. So I'm glad you didn't send me any, anything else will hopefully survive. fingerscrossed

sJKASjGh.jpg

pUWozYgh.jpg

:wub: I see what you did there!

SPS in priority mail is a no no. No matter what. So I'm glad you didn't send me any, anything else will hopefully survive. fingerscrossed

Yeah, that's why in the end I didn't. Regardless, we'll see what happens. Hopefully it shows up tomorrow and it's resilient so it all works out.

:wub: I see what you did there!

I'm gonna be sick if it doesn't work out. While I do like having the end of my tank back, you just can't find big pieces like that, that aren't attached to rocks to do what you want to do with it.