inTank Media Baskets

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Paandemonium

There are 4 courses to get to advanced gum paste flowers. My intention is to do them all. And I also started a painting class.

Oh. And I can dance. ;) used to take belly dancing lessons about 3 years ago too.

It's really fun! I want to do take the airbrush painting class it's something I really wanna get into but it's hard lol

Dancers >>>

I've never been bitten by the dancing bug but I would like to add it to my list of tricks. Also idk I feel weird about dancing lol

I'm a white boy so that ends my chance at dancing , we can hang out at the bar while Kat dances for us

Approve!
  • Like 1

12 or 25 will probably be the closest I'll ever come too...

I once had a $1200 bottle of wine. My dad was saving it for a special occasion. There were so many of us at that tasting that all each of us got was a little sip. :)

• Like 1
Nanofreak79
Hi-resolution FTS. Rehype FTW. Click to enlarge

FTS_2-2.jpg

FTS_3-2.jpg

JF Setosa

Damn, that's a sick azz pic of your tank. Long time thread stalker here......

setosa-3.jpg

Side view

side%20shot_2-2.jpg

Bali Green Slimer

acro_1-2.jpg

• Like 1

I put the clam upside down. Meaning the inhalent siphon is higher, the foot isn't facing the ground and instead is facing the back. The mantle is significantly more normal looking and flattened now. Although I am sure this can't be good for the clam. I've messaged James Fartheree. I'm hoping he will reply.

20140419_193331_1.jpg

Previously

20140419_104209_1.jpg

• Like 2