inTank Media Baskets

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

On the other hand I could make you a lamb roast that has been marinated in rum and spices for 24+ hours and slow baked in the over after being sauteed to brown. The juices in the tray are then simmered with flour. Slice, plate, ladle sauce. mmmmm

In Tank news!

It's gonna be a :ninja: Monday.

Also, several incoming and outgoing shipments of corals next week. Yes I said incoming coral. Deal with it.

• Like 3

On the other hand I could make you a lamb roast that has been marinated in rum and spices for 24+ hours and slow baked in the over after being sauteed to brown. The juices in the tray are then simmered with flour. Slice, plate, ladle sauce. mmmm

Looks like I'm going to MetroKat's for dinner tomorrow.
  • Like 3

I love to cook! I dislike baking, but I like the outcome. My wife has become quite the baker. A bit too much like chemistry for me... I like the controlled chaos of cooking - more like what I do in lab ;)

yall are lightweights !!! THis is Easter weekend !!!

We're cooking Shrimps, Broccoli rabe, lasagna, rib roast, bbq octopus, ribs, and a wholeeeeee lot more.

• Like 1

yall are lightweights !!! THis is Easter weekend !!!

We're cooking Shrimps, Broccoli rabe, lasagna, rib roast, bbq octopus, ribs, and a wholeeeeee lot more.

I don't eat as much as you do ;) Thai is one of my favorite styles of food to eat and cook. I'll pretty much cook anything I can, though. I love it.

Also, parents are in town this weekend so we'll probably spend most of our time eating out. No bueno for my waistline and my lifting diet, but c'est la vie.

• Like 2