ReefCleaners.org

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

jedimaster1138

Hornets are a navy blue. Kings Ransom are a steel blue. Yes mine are blue.

20140311_180330_1.jpg

I'm 99% sure I have a clump of those in the nano. I'll look tonight. Actually now that I think about it, I remember ordering King's somethings from Macaroni a while back.

I'm 99% sure I have a clump of those in the nano. I'll look tonight. Actually now that I think about it, I remember ordering King's somethings from Macaroni a while back.

Are they blue? I'm considering ordering them again and if they're brown ima send them back to the Mac along with a side of fries.

jedimaster1138

They look like the picture above. I could check my order history but I'm lazy...

... OK i'm not that lazy. Yeah they are King's Ransom zoas. Light blue with a yellow center, just like the above.

PS I have like 50 polyps of Sour Apple palys for you + 10 or more of the double red / orange ones.

woow. the placement of the coral, the space between the sps section and the polip and the bottom. love it

Thank you.

They look like the picture above. I could check my order history but I'm lazy...

... OK i'm not that lazy. Yeah they are King's Ransom zoas. Light blue with a yellow center, just like the above.

PS I have like 50 polyps of Sour Apple palys for you + 10 or more of the double red / orange ones.

Might need some of those sour apples again. I gave my pretty frag to my buddy. :(

Hornets are a navy blue. Kings Ransom are a steel blue. Yes mine are blue.

20140311_180330_1.jpg

When are you going to fill your empty tank? I mean I can see live rock in that picture for goodness sake! How am I suppose to convince you to upgrade if you haven't filled the tank you have... :P
  • Like 1
jedimaster1138

Might need some of those sour apples again. I gave my pretty frag to my buddy. :(

I'll get the glue out one day this week. I have... a lot of Sour Apples :)

• Like 1

I really need those zoas\palys for my project. I just got some "twizzlers" from ReefKoi that are insane! Also the red planet frags have long been ready and are over growing onto the egg crate.

jedimaster1138

I really need those zoas\palys for my project. I just got some "twizzlers" from ReefKoi that are insane! Also the red planet frags have long been ready and are over growing onto the egg crate.

I shall make the King's Ransom's pretty tonight, I hope. In fact maybe I'll put them in the big tank so the cyano can get to them :) The redred's have mostly covered the disk, I think, and the Sour Apples ate the disk :)

Tonight my brother in law is in town and tomorrow we're all at the game, but I'm home Thursday and free I *think*. If you want to hook up then, hit me up big man. Just don't judge me by my cyano!

Those twizzlers are insane. I smell a trade! I have just the spot for a red planet colony... *twitch*

EDIT - I've decided the red zoas are "commonly" called Bam Bams. Anyone say otherwise? This is under a 2:1 ratio of 450 nm and 405 nm LED's only. I was playing with the camera one night.

zoanthidsactinicLED_zps7e0a0ba1.jpg

• Like 4

I shall make the King's Ransom's pretty tonight, I hope. In fact maybe I'll put them in the big tank so the cyano can get to them :) The redred's have mostly covered the disk, I think, and the Sour Apples ate the disk :)

Tonight my brother in law is in town and tomorrow we're all at the game, but I'm home Thursday and free I *think*. If you want to hook up then, hit me up big man. Just don't judge me by my cyano!

Those twizzlers are insane. I smell a trade! I have just the spot for a red planet colony... *twitch*

EDIT - I've decided the red zoas are "commonly" called Bam Bams. Anyone say otherwise? This is under a 2:1 ratio of 450 nm and 405 nm LED's only. I was playing with the camera one night.

I can't do Thursday, we have a massive Easter party in the planning and I have so much to do! Here's a hint of a few menu items:

Lasagna, rib roast, BBQ octopus, broccoli rabb, shrimp....I better stop I'm getting hungry!!

Can u believe I was coming home from queens at 2am today and it was SNOWING!!!!! Unbelievable!!!

Oh and the Wild life inspector is coming on Friday. Would it be ok if I stashed 4 jumbo piranhas at your place for the weekend? Lol!!!! It's ok, I already confessed to having them, and they don't care. They'll just add them to the tab.

Lets hook up next week for sure.

Btw, your zoas and palys look HOT!

zoanthidsactinicLED_zps7e0a0ba1.jpg

After a week of a low hum/rattling sound that was driving me crazy, I finally figured out what it was and fixed it. ARGH. I took apart the pumps 2-3 times thinking maybe a snail was jammed in there, thought about putting some foam or something to deaden the sound. It turned out to be the heater hitting the glass baffle with the water flow. :wacko:

Done and done.

• Like 2

At least in the end it was a cheap solution instead of a MP10 going out or something. It is funny that you can walk into the room and tell something is "off" just by the sound.

• Like 1

Man,

I could use some photography lessons and probably a better camera.

As usual Kat, you've got a winner!

Hi Friar!! Those pictures are from Rehype. I'm always teasing him about the pictures on his thread. He posts one and there are 3 pages of oohs and aahs. :)

At least in the end it was a cheap solution instead of a MP10 going out or something. It is funny that you can walk into the room and tell something is "off" just by the sound.

paranoia.. I'm always listening for the sound of leaks.

Also looking for blue clove polyps.

:slap: no and NO

DRLOVEtoreef

So I'm still looking for someone to sell me a small baggie of freeze dried krill.

Also looking for blue clove polyps.

And LRS food

Kat - pm me your address and I will send you a baggie of krill ... I bought the larger container and I won't use it all anytime soon.

:slap: no and NO

pffft. why?! They're a great 'filler' coral. Yes it can be invasive sometimes.

Kat - pm me your address and I will send you a baggie of krill ... I bought the larger container and I won't use it all anytime soon.

:wub:

• Like 1

LRS sent a local reefer a case with some trial packs for the LFS....I bought a pack and must admit I do like it. The only downside is I really do not have any fish that want the nori in there, but the snails like it.