Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Katttt how are your dendros doing?

Also are you going to that reef show in nj thats like this week or next?

Hi Hypo! :wub: What reef show???????

My dendro is still just the one head! Can you believe it. The skunk cleaners continue to steal all the food so that might explain why.

Gah, those shrimps are such theifs. Peppermint Butler will preferentially steal food from corals/nems, even if there's closer food right in from him that he doesn't need to steal.

I keep telling you -- you need to get it out of that cave so it can get more food! It should have made tons of babies by now!

And I'll just leave this here:

Announcing%202014%20swap%20poster%20reef

• Like 2

That's awesome. Hopefully none of my fish ever get a tumor, I always wanted to be a doctor :o

You and me both. I once sold frags to a Vet on my local forum. He was new to salt but he said he actually operated on a gold fish once.

• Like 1

Tank is on autopilot. I should probably test some parameters or something. Glass is covered in coralline splotches and it makes me mad.

Since I have hung the lights, I think I like them that way. Although I thought it would be easier to move the light up and down, it isn;t the case. still need 2 hands to do that. Why isn't there a contemporary pulley system for this application?

modern-pendant-lighting.jpg

• Like 1
jedimaster1138

Apparently they were in error...

"The Good Catch - A Fisheries Centric Blog NMFS, which has jurisdiction over all marine species listed under the ESA, confirmed moments ago that USFWS's actions this morning were in error. USFWS confirmed they had spoken with NMFS but were waiting for confirmation from their Washington office that it is indeed legal to import the 20 species of coral recently listed under the ESA."

This is exactly where the problem is... when it comes to the Federal Government, the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing and NO ONE knows what the head is doing (if anything)

This gets worse before it gets better.

This is exactly where the problem is... when it comes to the Federal Government, the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing and NO ONE knows what the head is doing (if anything)

T R U E T H A T!