Cultivated Reef

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Oh no. The blenny blender has struck. My yellow stripe blenny tries to hang out inside my mp10 whenever I turn it off. I always have to do a blenny check before turning it back on. I sure hope your guy recovers! That's my worst fear. That and carpet surfing.

:(

Argh. Sorry to hear. :(

So sorry about your fishie. :(

Sorry Kat :(

Sorry kat :*(

:tears:

Sorry Kat..... My starry always goes in mine. Can't wait until he is to big to fit inside of there. Sorry for your loss :tears:

:(

Sorry about Sharkie :((( I posted before I got to the last page and was so hopeful!

:( Thanks. :(

I'm doing that with this

I just bought a lot of acrylic stuff from Muji this past week, their store is cute.

• Like 1

Hi Kat! Tank is looking beautiful as always, but sorry to hear about the blenny!

Im doing my once a month NR check-in. Been incredibly busy here in Hawaii but moving back to Dallas in November. Found a giant Zoa/Pally reef at the end of my street the other day!

Hope all is well!

Jarob

Holy shit! This is epic! I laughed so hard just now, beer came out of my nose and it is painful.

I have that song stuck in my head enroute to 4 hours of lectures now, today will be a good day I feel.

• Like 1

That is a shame about the Tail Spot :(

:( Sorry To hear about Sharkie

Sorry about Sharkie Kat

So sorry to hear about Sharkie Kat :(.

:( Thank you.

Hi Kat! Tank is looking beautiful as always, but sorry to hear about the blenny!

Im doing my once a month NR check-in. Been incredibly busy here in Hawaii but moving back to Dallas in November. Found a giant Zoa/Pally reef at the end of my street the other day!

Hope all is well!

Jarob

Hi Jarob! Thanks, it is on auto pilot pretty much ATM. Look forward to catching up when you guys move to Dallas.

• Like 1