Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Dr.Brain Coral

Tempura rolls are the best.

:lol: write me a script, I would be hsrppy to follow it. I like spicy tuna, sashimi, spider roll, dragon roll, unagi is good but a touch too sweet, tempura roll, volcano roll. Yummy.

Maybe. What do you want the review on lol. I cant say how good it will be though.

Dr.Brain Coral

"You think this tank is your home? I was born by it. molded by it. I did not see the Great feeder till I was a man but by then it was to late "

Yes I know its stupid. I never got good grades on these things in school

• Like 1

Surprise surprise. My flight is delayed. Last Vegas trip was nuts, took me 16 hours to get home.

Could have gone to India in 18 hours with a layover in Europe.

I gambled last night. $6. I lost it all. And then starbucks made me pay $1 for my hot water. :angry:

• Like 3
Dr.Brain Coral

The part where he rips big bertha could be banes quote" I wondered what would break first your spirit (dingbat rips big bertha) or your body"

• Like 1

Surprise surprise. My flight is delayed. Last Vegas trip was nuts, took me 16 hours to get home.

I gambled last night. $6. I lost it all. And then starbucks made me pay $1 for my hot water. :angry:

Detour through TX? ;)

• Like 1
Dr.Brain Coral

Oh by the way Tailes the cheesecake tasted fantastic but it didn't set all the way. Do you know What happened? I asked my brother who is a chef but He was busy and didn't answer.

Get a forced layover in DFW and stop by!
  • Like 3

Just woke up from my nap, what's happening? Still have 30 minutes or so left before we land in Chicago.

Did you bring back any of the Vegas Starbucks $5.00 water? I hear it makes corals prettier.
:lol:

It was snack bar water btw

If it is get some cheesecake and if your flight is by chance going to buffalo give it to me. its a win win really

What part of Buffalo do you live in? If you don't mind me asking.

My mother lives in Williamsville.

Dr.Brain Coral

What part of Buffalo do you live in? If you don't mind me asking.

My mother lives in Williamsville.

I dont actually live in buffalo. I am just visiting my grandma who lives in Williamsville also which is funny. I live in Alfred which is closer to Rochester than buffalo if you know where Rochester is.

Question: been thinking of getting a critter or two to help stir the sand bed a little. Sand sifting stars would be ideal but the 2 times I got it, they didn't survive. Should I try again? Or how about a tiger Pistol? If he ventures towards charley and Luger , there will be trouble but if he stays to his side he might be good for the sand bed. Right? Any other suggestions?

Sifter stars need like 3sqft of deep sand per animal. At least that's what I used to tell customers. You don't want a shrimp war on your conscience. Sans the sand sifting starfish use super Nassarius' superior size and stealthy speed sufficiently and success shall soon be yours.

Doc, I do where Rochester is. I spent 2wks in Olcott at my grandparent's cottage and even visited the Genesee brewery last month. It is an interesting town and Dinosaur BBQ was pretty damned delicious.

• Like 1