inTank Media Baskets

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

5$ for ####ing hot water? God damn. Vegas is crazy like that though. There's a counter/bar selling beers to go for 10 times the price of the wal-greens next door.

I got charged 3$ for a glass of water (not bottled, that was more) when I was in Denmark. I saw the price on the menu before I ordered it, but still found it odd that they charged for a glass of water...

• Like 2

Beer would have been cheaper. Ha ha.

I bet you would have had a lot more fun if you'd made your green tea with hot sake rather than hot water. Probably cheaper too...
  • Like 1

8:46pm. I'm in line for hot water and cheesecake. If thwy mKe mw pay for my hot water I will seriously have a melt down. MAKE MY DAY.

Opebed california chardonnay T 4:22 pm. Then we wrnt to MIX at THEhotel at Mandalay Bay WTF IS UP WITH THESE CAPITAL LETTERED PLACE names

Sorry thT was a cabernet

After a half bottlw.of the rwd went on to 2 glasses of pinot grigio at MIX. OmG whT fantasti. Views of vehas.

Ojay its my turn to get served in this line. I not deunk. I type fast

Ojay its my turn to get served in this line. I not deunk. I type fast

• Like 4

Too many typos last night eh. Last night in Vegas!!!! I am going for Chris Angel tonight, so excited to catch a show. The view from the lounge last night was super fantastic. I took some pictures and whatsapped it to my mum. Oh and I got to sit in a Lambhorgini yesterday too. They have and Aventador and a Berlinetta parked at the trade show as a raffle give away. I didn't get to sit in the Ferrari yet. Maybe today. My nephew is going bananas with all the pictures I'm sending him of his dream cars.

• Like 2

Too many typos last night eh. Last night in Vegas!!!! I am going for Chris Angel tonight, so excited to catch a show. The view from the lounge last night was super fantastic. I took some pictures and whatsapped it to my mum. Oh and I got to sit in a Lambhorgini yesterday too. They have and Aventador and a Berlinetta parked at the trade show as a raffle give away. I didn't get to sit in the Ferrari yet. Maybe today. My nephew is going bananas with all the pictures I'm sending him of his dream cars.

There might have been a little beer involved last night, huh?
  • Like 1

I was thinking about a fish to put in the sump for flatworms. I don't know if all blue devils eat flatworms but mine does since you have a sand bed you might get away with a yellow coris wrasse. My sixline was a flatworm watcher.

• Like 1

Springers damselfish eat FW and I had one in the fuge (I moved him and the 6line into the display when I thought I was rid of the pests). I did see the damsel eat FW but only as a random act, suggesting that they will eat it but it isn't their food of choice.

I don't care if I had as much money as Bill Gates. I would dignify giving those people that much money for hot water.

Well in this case you could buy the Starbucks franchise.

Not much going on in Vegas right now, except a pulled pork sammich. Better than designer lettuce from the same snack bar that will never get my business unless I can help it. Couple of hours till we bust out the wine.

• Like 1

Not much going on in Vegas right now, except a pulled pork sammich. Better than designer lettuce from the same snack bar that will never get my business unless I can help it. Couple of hours till we huts out the wine.

Mmmm I could go for some good pulled pork. Or brisket tacos.....
Mmmm I could go for some good pulled pork. Or brisket tacos.....
Best brisket tacos in your town as you know. Wonder if they can be FedExed

And tell Mama Tailes that the cheesecake last night was ugh. Could not finish it.

• Like 2

Best brisket tacos in your town as you know. Wonder if they can be FedExed

And tell Mama Tailes that the cheesecake last night was ugh. Could not finish it.

I'm glad I set the bar so high. :D

Okay Doctor Bane. :lol:

People!!!!!! Hello from Chris Angel Believe. I is like a kitty in a catnip store, seated at this show. MAGIC!!!!! Okay, illusions, same thing. So excited!!!! The kid in me is having a blast. Omg curtains are moving. Bye

• Like 2

The show is ovah, screamed a lot, Chris is a bad ass. But enamored as I am of his biceps, the show itself was mediocre. No amount of smoke and fire works and hot women are going to conceal run of the mill illusions. Compared to this David Copperfield was absolutely amazeballs. I was seated in the first row, my noggin practically touching the stage, and the illusions were flawless with David. He made a vintage car vanish and I was an inch from it, I didn't even feel a breeze. It was there and then poooooof! Need to see him again on my next trip. The wine sucked balls at the concession stand. Sushi is next.

I think I will have to say that every time I find a bad hitchhiker
You're too funny. Better wear a Bane mask while you do it. The next Marine Depot video review I do could be Ban(n)ed. :lol:
  • Like 3
Dr.Brain Coral

Sushi is next.

What type of sushi you like? I like unagi. mhhmmmmmm

You're too funny. Better wear a Bane mask while you do it. The next Marine Depot video review I do could be Ban(n)ed. :lol:

Why thank you. DOOOOO IIIIIITTTT. The funny thing is no one would even expect it and just ba bam you just go " You merely adopted the cubey. I was born by it, molded by it."