Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

I'm sure out of my billion frags you can find something you like ;)

I like the growth on that piece. Looks like it's getting a ton of flow and loves it.

• Like 1

I'm sure out of my billion frags you can find something you like ;) I like the growth on that piece. Looks like it's getting a ton of flow and loves it.

Link me to your billion frags. I had to bust out the second frag rack last week. Aiyayiyai. These frags, they never end.

I know this is from 2 pages ago, but it looks absolutely freaking delicious..

I bought more cream cheese just so I could make another cheese cake. BUT I need peoples over to eat the dang thing!

• Like 1

Darth Maul is getting the deep fuschia color.

20140728_201102_1.jpg

You're going to ship me the colony, right? I've got cheesecake I'll cross ship.

I'll keep a bogger for myself if you don't mind????

Want to know something fun? The rock where it used to be before I cut it off an moved it to this location had a couple of inches of encrusted poopy brown coral left. It's now brilliant green and branching up. The green on the remnant is different than this main colony. Probably due to the difference in light.

I bought more cream cheese just so I could make another cheese cake. BUT I need peoples over to eat the dang thing!

Can't you beam me over Scotty?

• Like 3

www.nano-reef.com/topic/342489-my-nanobox-powered-zeovit-cadlightlooking-better/

List on first page. I prob forgot 10 or so sps I have, but I wasn't in front of the tank.

Have another 6 acros on the way from aquasd ;)

• Like 1

www.nano-reef.com/topic/342489-my-nanobox-powered-zeovit-cadlightlooking-better/

List on first page. I prob forgot 10 or so sps I have, but I wasn't in front of the tank.

Have another 6 acros on the way from aquasd ;)

SWOOOOON THUD

A friend has these for sale and wants to know a fair market value

30 rainbow acan head colony Depends on lineage/morph, I've seen them from $75-$250

40 candy apple pink $80? IMO not valuable although some pay more than others. Maybe $100-120

21 Rastas $200

17 head Duncan colony $150?

• Like 1

Rastas seem to grow soooo fast. I am surprised they still sell as high as they do. I guess cuz they look so damn smexy that you can't have enough of them!

• Like 2

Rastas seem to grow soooo fast. I am surprised they still sell as high as they do. I guess cuz they look so damn smexy that you can't have enough of them!

Rastas are a very pretty zoa. Some of my other favorites are emeralds on fire, clementines, mandarins, red hornets, spidermans, fruit loops, pink hippos.

• Like 1
Dr.Brain Coral

How hardy are emerald on fires? I was on planet zoa and I liked the look of them but I didnt know if they are hard to keep like fruit loops

Dr.Brain Coral

Nice. My zoa garden wont look as good as yours but I am planning blue hornets,sunny D's,scrambled eggs,radioactive dragon eyes and eagle eyes.