ReefCleaners.org

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

True, but I also brought home 2 fresh cut unmounted frags from my clam friend and they survived.

fresh cutz are the best prob didnt rtn because they were fresh cuts

fresh cutz are the best prob didnt rtn because they were fresh cuts

Healed frags are best, they've had a chance to de-stress the fragging-glueing-being out of water ordeal.

Healed frags are best, they've had a chance to de-stress the fragging-glueing-being out of water ordeal.

to each their own :)

Edited by 21093r53

The SPS on the back are from Mr. Coral including the RTN one

IMG_20120410_114132.jpg

Looking for Macro ID

Growing on my back glass wall in little tufts, texture is wiry

IMG_20120410_143715.jpg

Macro that resembles Blue Ochtodes in texture and also sticks to any surface fairly easily

IMG_20120410_143653.jpg

Edited by metrokat

Oh, neat idea on the pod culture! Do you just have pods and phyto in there? What about aeration/circulation?

I have some macro that looks like the second one. Don't know what it is though.

Oh, neat idea on the pod culture! Do you just have pods and phyto in there? What about aeration/circulation?

I have some macro that looks like the second one. Don't know what it is though.

That small of a culture does not need air. I do occasionally put in a bubbler for a few minutes.

It is about a gallon, probably less.

I'm having dinner with ScubaEthan from the forum this evening while I'm in Atlanta. Dreamt all night that I was placing an order with live aquaria but could not find their phone # to change something that I ordered incorrectly. They finally have a few things I've wanted for a while back in stock. I need another vacation. :mellow:

Be careful, Ethan is single and hungry.

Yes papa. :bowdown::rolleyes:

Stop by Raleigh while you're in the southeast, My frag rack is getting too full!

Thank you for the invitation!

Enjoy the FE! Tell Ethan I said hello!

Will do, we can post pictures of our draw something's. Ha.

Love YouTube. I've been playing my tank video over and over and I'm so bored with my tank! First of all, it needs corals, I'm talking like a boatload. And second it needs fish. It looks like a ghost town even though I have SEVEN fish in there. I'm over the bio load if you count numbers but I had 5 fish in the BC14 too. I need VISIBLE fish, like the clowns. So this tank will be getting some of that if I can find it.

Anyone have any experience with half and half chromis?

I'm having dinner with ScubaEthan from the forum this evening while I'm in Atlanta. Dreamt all night that I was placing an order with live aquaria but could not find their phone # to change something that I ordered incorrectly. They finally have a few things I've wanted for a while back in stock. I need another vacation. :mellow:

Doesn't it suck when you need a vacation from your vacation? Not that you're exactly on vacation, but you know what I mean.

Be careful, Ethan is single and hungry.

:rolleyes:

Ballzee, two adults can meet without it being a date, it's called dinner. Someone's got to keep restaurants in business.

:P

Anyone have any experience with half and half chromis?

Half chromis and half what? Sounds like a crazy morph fish.

lol I just googled them. I like the contrast.

They are supposed to be peaceful, schooling, and max 3inches. Plus I like the black and white. My first preference would be dark blue reef chromis.

hmmm wonders when you're going to drop by and have a "spot" of tea ;)

possibility...depends if you ever decide to risk adventuring in Central Illinois - careful we are known for our vast cornfields and large cow pastures...very dangerous place we have here.