First Birthday Video
Merry Christmas! How Santa got the RSM to me is a mystery, since my apartment does not have a chimney. I started my salty adventures this past summer and in 6 months have upgraded from a BioCube 14 to a 2.5 times larger Red Sea MAX 130D, 34 gallon. I'm very excited about this tank, and can see that this tank will be plenty for a long time to come. The trick is not to go to any more frag swaps with my friend KG.
Welcome to my RSM thread.
FTS December 2013
FTS June 2013
FTS December 2012
Thanks for following. (My thread is rather long and it becomes a party at some point, use the index below to get you to the (mostly) serious stuff.)
- The 'Scape
- The shoe that made me famous on N-R
- The radio show that made me famous on N-R
- First look at the scape after the move from the BC
- Lola the homing crab
- First ginormous coral influx
- Draco the Mandarin arrives and steals my heart
- Adding LED's
- My 50 Gallon upgrade, ha!
- Kat pays a visit to Mr Coral, he still lives
- Rare fish sighting
- NASA flew over my
- Crab fight episode 1
- 10 foot tank move and Crab Fight Episode 2
- Crab Love
- The Yuma from hell
- Frag Prison
- Jason Fox Leptastrea resurrection
- Mr Coral's Hellboy Favia progression
- The story of Au, my Gold Maxima (given to Zeph)
- The makings of a zoanthid valley
- Inverts Stock list
- Zoa Collection
- Clamnapper Capers
- A for Apex
- T5's and LED's in the RSM hood
- La Sump!
- Purdy Fuge
- Geowge, the Midas Blenny
- Custom ATO Reservoir, only 4" wide!
- Bandit's Walk of Shame
- Tank chemistry issues
- Little Gnocchi, the Bangaii Cardinal
- Hundley the Tail Spot Blenny (returned to store)
- Babette, the rare Frilly Limpet, Lucapina Suffusa
- Dingbat rips into Big Bertha
- Picture dump
- My Tank keeps my up at night lol
- Alpheus ochrostriatus, the new pistol shrimp
- Julian Sprung himself called
- Progression shots Nasuta & Montipora
- A tale of two little clams
- First attempt at an underwater video
- During Hurrican Sandy
- After Hurrican Sandy
- December 2012 TOTM! Woooot!
- Lily, the ORA Squamosa I had to have
- I turned the Fuge into a miniature garden
- The tanks first birfday: Video
- I'm on ReefBuilders!
Edited by metrokat, Today, 02:48 PM.