Coral Vue Hydros

Nano in the Ozarks ...

Hognoxious

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been following this build and look forward to more updates. Tank looks great as usual.

I would love to see what you would do with an SPS dominant tank.....

Deleted User 4
Been following this build and look forward to more updates. Tank looks great as usual.

Ai nano don't work too well with sps.

I actually prefer nps for that tank :)

That corner looks like a nice spot for a scoly or plate coral. Something vibrant that will fit down in there well.

I like those ideas ... I wonder if that corner would be to much flow for a plate coral though (we have a hard time keeping the sand in place in that area).

Very nice, glad you updated so I found this thread.

Tank is nice! Full fts for the win.

Very clean tank! I really like it, nicely done

Epic tank man.

Thanks everyone ...

Ai nano don't work too well with sps.

I actually prefer nps for that tank :)

I wouldn't change a thing on this tank, it's top notch. I was more or less trying to plant a seed for hog put those skills to use on another system with some SPS. ;)

Deleted User 4
I wouldn't change a thing on this tank, it's top notch. I was more or less trying to plant a seed for hog put those skills to use on another system with some SPS. ;)

Yeah, same here. I wouldn't change a thing on this tank either haha. It just that I like nps more than sps when running under the ai nano sol :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Nothing new really ... added a feather duster and moved a few things around but below is an updated FTS for March that shows everything continuing to grow (or overgrow for a nano!).

FTS_March2013_zps071ae429.jpg

Archived