inTank Media Baskets

A Floating 12L

68sting

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats an amazing setup!

The only thing other than wow is that you should watch the heat created by the pars with those pendants. I know the length/health of leds are dictated by how cool you can keep them and those pendants covering the heat sinks might hurt the bulbs.

I would just check their heat, there might be enough circulation I'm no expert just what i've read.

But that is an awesome look. I've been dying to start a new tank now that I know a thing or two, with a real focus on presentation and a clean look

Put a hinge stop on that door pleaaaasse! Lol, I know you said you hardly have to open it but still man that makes me nervous. The striker on my closet door misses my tank by barely an eighth inch. I am putting a hinge stop on just in case the foundation shifts and someone wings the door open one day.

Very interesting zoas!

Thanks. I have a friend who has so many killer zoas my eyes melt every time I go over.

The shelf mounting is a great idea and for a second, I forgot I lived in California.:(

It was fun figuring it out.

This build is so dank

Thanks!

I love it! what an awesome idea :)

Thanks!

Thats an amazing setup!

The only thing other than wow is that you should watch the heat created by the pars with those pendants. I know the length/health of leds are dictated by how cool you can keep them and those pendants covering the heat sinks might hurt the bulbs.

I would just check their heat, there might be enough circulation I'm no expert just what i've read.

But that is an awesome look. I've been dying to start a new tank now that I know a thing or two, with a real focus on presentation and a clean look

I can't believe you're the first one to bring that up. It was one of my big worries when setting this up. The heat sinks are warm but not hot to the touch. Only time will tell.

it's the dankest.

Thanks!

Put a hinge stop on that door pleaaaasse! Lol, I know you said you hardly have to open it but still man that makes me nervous. The striker on my closet door misses my tank by barely an eighth inch. I am putting a hinge stop on just in case the foundation shifts and someone wings the door open one day.

lol The door would loose the battle with the 3/8 iron plate holding the tank. The door drags on the carpet to. It can't get any momentum. It can be locked also.

What an awesome set up. I think that is so neat. Was going to be ended up reading the entire thread first.

Thanks I'm very happy with it!

Very nice.

Thanks!

Very cool concept and great execution. Would love to see a current FTS that shows your full aquascape.

I'll try and get an updated fts up in the next few days. I have another big project in the works.

• 2 weeks later...
Awesome tank

Thanks

:grouphug: you deserve a hug this tank is F*cking awesome.

Thanks

I love the Zoa colonies!!!!

I have a few more that I just added. I need to get some pics up.

Archived