Innovative Marine Aquariums

Is it me, or is this forum way more cluttered with crap/trolling/immaturity than it used to?

You guys will probably see me posting around less and less.

depends on the thread but yeah there is a lot of it these days

depends on the thread but yeah there is a lot of it these days

:/

I used to be able to click links on 99% of the recent updates list and happily waste time, now I keep and eye out for the threads I actively follow.

• Like 1

:/

I used to be able to click links on 99% of the recent updates list and happily waste time, now I keep and eye out for the threads I actively follow.

I've been doing that for a while as I'm older and even less tolerant. :) Just ignore and move on, but don't stop participating. :)

• Like 2

I'll post here, and on my friends's stuff, but man, threads go to s*** so fast now.

We'll, let me be an old man and say I select threads to follow based on the maturity of the starter and the initial audience that follows. It's kind of nice because there are so many new thread I couldn't keep up anyway. :D THis is nothing new, other forums have the issue as well. It's fall and the LFS tells me this is when business really ramps up.

• Like 4

We'll, let me be an old man and say I select threads to follow based on the maturity of the starter and the initial audience that follows. It's kind of nice because there are so many new thread I couldn't keep up anyway. :D THis is nothing new, other forums have the issue as well. It's fall and the LFS tells me this is when business really ramps up.

Sorry to hijack thread but why is fall busy season for reefing? I have heard this before but never get why.

Sorry to hijack thread but why is fall busy season for reefing? I have heard this before but never get why.

Feeding? :D

I guess people get into hobbies this time of year, in anticipation of something to do over winter? Not sure why either.

I know I like to eat to fatten up for the winter ... woops, already overweight ... damn.

• Like 2