Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

FYI, xbone movie rentals for 10 cents. Jurassic World, Entourage, Pitch Perfect 2, Spy, Mad Max, Terminator and others.

movies.png

now thats a deal...dont even have to leave the house, bye redbox

• Like 2

Loll I don't rent movies. I.... Find them other ways. :ninja:

hahahah...my friend does the same except he never watches the movies he can get for free. it's a psychological thing. i have sooo many games wrapped and sealed from holiday sales that I never played but then I go and buy a game for $40 when it comes out and play the crap out of it.

hahahah...my friend does the same except he never watches the movies he can get for free. it's a psychological thing. i have sooo many games wrapped and sealed from holiday sales that I never played but then I go and buy a game for $40 when it comes out and play the crap out of it.

For me it's a "I need this right now" so I get it, watch it, then never watch it again. Haha

• Like 1

I just yakked Rogers head off - i can't see the rentals on my xbone

You ever figure it out?

I had to rent the movies on my windows 10 laptop using the Store app and then they showed up on xbone

I'm so glad I introduced you guys too the term Xbone lol
  • Like 2

Such a fat tang

Clyde needs a bigger home. The more I see him in there the sadder I get. He used to be so wittle.

Yesssssssss

They both exploded with growth. But they're too close together. I may end up moving one (if I can).

• Like 1

I have 5 fish.

Yellow tang

Flame angel

2 clowns

Swalesi basslet (very shy fish)

Awesome. I like where the RBTA ended up!

Edit:

You have one fish? :)

The btas have always been over there on the right but a few of them have gone wandering and have been removed.