Cultivated Reef

Thanks Jase! How goes it?!

Slow and steady my man. Stand for the new tank just needs to be painted and then we are good to go. Tank builder said 2-3 weeks build time but I think they meant 2-3 months, we are at about the 2.5 month mark now lol. Really looking forward to getting the new tank set up so I can get me some fuzzy sticks again :). How are things on your end?

• Like 1
TheKleinReef

Slow and steady my man. Stand for the new tank just needs to be painted and then we are good to go. Tank builder said 2-3 weeks build time but I think they meant 2-3 months, we are at about the 2.5 month mark now lol. Really looking forward to getting the new tank set up so I can get me some fuzzy sticks again :). How are things on your end?

Things are good with the tank as far as I know. The skimmer was acting up again, but it settled quickly.

I'm getting in the routine with PTA school, and work. Really missing the tank. D:

• Like 1

Things are good with the tank as far as I know. The skimmer was acting up again, but it settled quickly.

I'm getting in the routine with PTA school, and work. Really missing the tank. D:

I'd be missing it also, looks sweet dude :). My skimmer has been acting weird also, I put it down to the calcium carbonate dosing and the fluctuating nutrient levels in the water. When it pulls it pulls, when it doesn't it is pretty tea like in colour.

• Like 1
TheKleinReef

My First Coral: Torch Coral (Euphyllia glabrescens)

Day 1: October 8, 2011

316759_10150359450788769_464413195_n.jpg

I can't find any pictures from 11-13 :(

But here's april 2014

13728431133_3503fba3e7_b.jpgUntitled by Roger Klein, on Flickr

Nov 2014

15724034187_01837c7f60_b.jpgFSH_1045.jpg by Roger Klein, on Flickr

Looking back. I almost never take pictures of it....

The frogspawn, bubble, plate, and torch are my oldest corals. followed by the birdnest.

I wish I had the pics from the 1st 10g i had. :/

Send it to me, I'm a zoa kinda girl.

bunch of eagle eyes and blue tubbs. My friend Drew sent them to me a long time ago. Then I got a mixed rock a while back. I might have a picture of it.... one sec.

edit:

13728427013_ba43eb545d_b.jpgUntitled by Roger Klein, on Flickr

13314038035_be3d81e0c2_b.jpgZoanthid rock by Roger Klein, on Flickr

• Like 8
  • 2 weeks later...