Coral Vue Hydros

TheKleinReef

Good luck handsome!

Thanks beautiful! :)

Wow good luck!

I hate running, id rather swim a mile than run it lol.

haha thanks!

I'm the opposite, I'd rather run 10miles than swim a lap. hahah

TheKleinReef

Good Luck with the race. Steeplechase is grueling. I'd rather do triathlon any day. B)

If i could swim, I'd totally do one. I'm a good runner/biker, but I'm just not a great swimmer. haha

I'd rather sit in a lawn chair with a diet coke. :D

Psht, after most of my runs I do just that, but I drink normal Coke. not diet. #yuk

• Like 2
TheKleinReef

Race was really fun. I was exhausted though. I worked a meet for 11h in the Boise sun yesterday and that trashed me. The race was okay though. Form and everything was good. I was just really really tired. 10:16 finish time.

Not that great but hey, it was my first one ever on tired legs. :)

• Like 5
Arkayology

Apps for Graduate School and PTA school have been submitted.

:o solid year off. but I'm ready to go back to school. I miss it.

GL man.

TheKleinReef

GL man.

Thanks,

I had a horrible experience while communicating with the BSU director of kinesiology. I sat down with her in January, she told me to apply early and do well on the GRE which she said to schedule in April. I turned in everything in February, the only left was the GRE. Three days before my GRE she emails me saying she's rejecting me from the application process, (this is 2 months before the official application due date). I pretty much had to argue for her to accept my application, because i did exactly what she said I should do. She completely disregarded the fact that I hadn't taken the GRE yet. Trying to say she couldn't accept my application because I haven't take it yet. After that whole scenario she pretty much said "Oh, send me your new scores and I'll forward the application for review."

Uh. damn straight you will.

Rejecting me before the official review date? WTF.

So, I applied to a PTA school as my new plan A. Where I had a much better experience with the department. I'd rather do that to be honest.

/rant. sorry. haha

• Like 4
Arkayology

Thanks,

I had a horrible experience while communicating with the BSU director of kinesiology. I sat down with her in January, she told me to apply early and do well on the GRE which she said to schedule in April. I turned in everything in February, the only left was the GRE. Three days before my GRE she emails me saying she's rejecting me from the application process, (this is 2 months before the official application due date). I pretty much had to argue for her to accept my application, because i did exactly what she said I should do. She completely disregarded the fact that I hadn't taken the GRE yet. Trying to say she couldn't accept my application because I haven't take it yet. After that whole scenario she pretty much said "Oh, send me your new scores and I'll forward the application for review."

Uh. damn straight you will.

Rejecting me before the official review date? WTF.

So, I applied to a PTA school as my new plan A. Where I had a much better experience with the department. I'd rather do that to be honest.

/rant. sorry. haha

Yeah, applying to grad schools is the worst. The GRE is about as much fun as a sharp stick in the eye. I did OK on it, but not great. I had my share of application problems too - one school I applied at I drove 8 hours to meet a prof and he blew off my meeting. It was only by chance that I caught him at his office, and it was the worst meeting ever. I would never recommend someone go to work with him or in his program because of it.

I just submitted a grant for my dissertation work. I sure hope I get it so I can get out of grad school...

• Like 2
TheKleinReef

Yeah, applying to grad schools is the worst. The GRE is about as much fun as a sharp stick in the eye. I did OK on it, but not great. I had my share of application problems too - one school I applied at I drove 8 hours to meet a prof and he blew off my meeting. It was only by chance that I caught him at his office, and it was the worst meeting ever. I would never recommend someone go to work with him or in his program because of it.

I just submitted a grant for my dissertation work. I sure hope I get it so I can get out of grad school...

Wow, You'd think upper level education would be a little bit more respectful of a student or potential student's time and money. But good luck with the grant and dissertation!

eitallent

Good for you! Stand up for yourself. Some times, not always, the admissions process is a glimpse of the school administration overall. It is good to have other options so a new plan A sounds like the right thing to do in this case.

Good luck!

• Like 2
k4ndyk1ng

2015 cannondale scalpel 29er.... i need want it.

Cannondale-Scalpel-29-4-MTB-Fully-2015-W

even the 2014 model is beautiful. (and the same price... :/ )

cannondale-scalpel-29er-4-copy-196116-1.

look into getting 2014 ex demo bikes they are like 40% off :) or work in a bike shop like me and get them cheap :D

TheKleinReef

look into getting 2014 ex demo bikes they are like 40% off :) or work in a bike shop like me and get them cheap :D

I wish the store i go to sold their demos. but i'm pretty sure they don't. :/

the 2014 model is 20% off. but I'm leaning more towards the hardtail. but i loveeeeee cannodale's lefty fork.

oh well. I've put that on hold for a bit.

k4ndyk1ng

I wish the store i go to sold their demos. but i'm pretty sure they don't. :/

the 2014 model is 20% off. but I'm leaning more towards the hardtail. but i loveeeeee cannodale's lefty fork.

oh well. I've put that on hold for a bit.

i hate the leftys. i ride a single speed, steel hardtail because all my money goes into this hobby lolol

In my shop there is an ex demo giant anthem 2 for $1500 :0

TheKleinReef

i hate the leftys. i ride a single speed, steel hardtail because all my money goes into this hobby lolol

In my shop there is an ex demo giant anthem 2 for $1500 :0

I hate single speeds. lol

I've heard good thing about giant, but i'm too much of a cannondale fanboy. :P

I tried a specialized stumpjumper, a trek (which i didn't like at all), a cannondale trail 29er, and the scalpel which easily took the cake.

• Like 1