Top Shelf Aquatics

Just had a dream everything was RTNing and woke up with the inability to check if it was true or not. Omg.

Ive had dreams about my tank literally blowing up / leaking. Hate them :(

• Like 1
TheKleinReef

Ive had dreams about my tank literally blowing up / leaking. Hate them :(

It's terrifying. When I was home, I'd just run to the tank and see, now I find myself squinting at my dropcam stream trying to see. Hahaha

• Like 2

It's terrifying. When I was home, I'd just run to the tank and see, now I find myself squinting at my dropcam stream trying to see. Hahaha

Lol yea im sure thats rough not being able to even see it in person. Id be calling my parents at like 3am telling them to go check on the tank because i have a bad feeling. Lolol

• Like 2
TheKleinReef

Lol yea im sure thats rough not being able to even see it in person. Id be calling my parents at like 3am telling them to go check on the tank because i have a bad feeling. Lolol

Hahaha.

They'd kill me if I did that.

I can't wait to see how everything looks in person.

• Like 2

Not sure yet. I just got super busy ironically.

Maybe end of June or end of July?

Gonna cross my fingers for the first one.

Not much longer!

She's still there. I really should nap that fat tang of yours.

Your scape has all these tunnels and passages, been watching your fish go in and come out in another spot. That's so cool, my RSM used to have that.

TheKleinReef

She's still there. I really should nap that fat tang of yours.

Your scape has all these tunnels and passages, been watching your fish go in and come out in another spot. That's so cool, my RSM used to have that.

Come get the tang. :P He's getting too big I think.

And I don't have any tunnels just 4 islands. Although the video makes it seem like it had them.

But now that you mention it, I kind of want to combine the two left islands with an arch to make some tunnels.

• Like 1
TheKleinReef

My mom posted some iPhone pics to her Instagram. Good to know the sps are finally big enough/growing fast enough to where the flame angel can't inhibit polyp extension anymore. Hahaha.

• Like 1

My mom posted some iPhone pics to her Instagram. Good to know the sps are finally big enough/growing fast enough to where the flame angel can't inhibit polyp extension anymore. Hahaha.

Post em on here!