inTank Media Baskets

TheKleinReef

I could pull off a betta but anything over a gallon will be rough to run by the landlord. They're pretty strict since the property is so new.

My next place will have to be fish tank friendly.

TheKleinReef

Looking good Rog! Sorry u won't see your tank anymore...I know it must be killing u...look at it this way, next time u see it will be like a new tank!

• Like 1
TheKleinReef

Looking good Rog! Sorry u won't see your tank anymore...I know it must be killing u...look at it this way, next time u see it will be like a new tank!

That's true! It'll be all grown in I hope!

Parents will send me weekly updates I'm sure, as well as video uploaded to drop box. It'll help, but I'll be staying sane by watching not only my tank via Internet, but a bunch of tanks here on nano reef as well. :)

That's true! It'll be all grown in I hope!

Parents will send me weekly updates I'm sure, as well as video uploaded to drop box. It'll help, but I'll be staying sane by watching not only my tank via Internet, but a bunch of tanks here on nano reef as well. :)

You need to get a dropcam to check in on it.

• 2 weeks later...
TheKleinReef

Woke up to a very bitter sweet text. I lost my gorgeous brain. This one never seemed to accept foods like my other one. Even when all the other LPS wouldeat, this brain stayed closed, looking stressed all the time:( I'm sad I lost it. It was a very beautiful coral. I'll dig up the macro pic later.

The sweetpartofthestory iseverything elseis looking good. No signs of necrosis. And good PE. I wish I could see for myself but I have to wait for updates via parents

I need a webcam in front of the tank.

Typed on iPad at 5am. Too lazy to fix all the errors.

• Like 1
TheKleinReef

You can hook it up to the apex and view via fusion!

then it's settled! i did read it has to be a wireless webcam though right? no USB ones. i'll have to do a bit of research on how to set it up so it doesn't completely distract my parents away from setting it up.. ahah

side note. just did a facetime with the parents. I explained how to up the calcium dosing levels on the GHL and it worked wonderfully! everything in the tank looked really good! a few of the sps got bulldozed off the rocks by the urchin, but they'll get remounted. i could tell (even through the crap iphone camera) that the red dragon was starting to be just that... red. or a very dark vibrant shade of pink which is awesome. my red planet was noticeably green. i'm assuming that's because i moved it down in the tank. the hawkins, and kat's whateverata are looking amazing both showing new growth and good color. and my blue goemzi was encrusting and branching out radically.

the only problem is the brain, and it's looking like a goner. :( that combined with the urchin picking up and dropping frags from the frag rack all around the tank are the only two issues. i had 3 mille frags, and becasue of the urchin i now only have 2. <_<

they're gonna clean the glass and get pictures this week with their nikon. hopefully i get a good idea of how everything is going through those pictures.

• Like 2