Top Shelf Aquatics

So I am trying the Flickr thing. Getting hyperlinks but I want the picture to show up.

or you can copy the direct link to the picture and click the little "insert image" button here on NR, and post the link there to remove the hyper link."

Figured out how to get the BB code. But it show picture not available and link.

i use direct links and the "insert image" for pics not from flickr. but from flickr i just copy this:

https://flic.kr/p/qcYK42'>15888114987_982c750a4a_b.jpghttps://flic.kr/p/qcYK42'>Screen Shot 2014-12-21 at 1.31.02 PM by https://www.flickr.com/people/113969537@N03/'>xMrKleinReef, on Flickr

and paste that link here.

When I use the upload function, I am only allowed to chose a file form the computer.

Not sure what happened but it decided to work using there BB code.

Need a nice camera. iPhone 6 i shaving some trouble keeping up.

I just started testing for potassium. Low my solution did not even turn blue, I put a value of 320 mg/l as it was the lowest one I could.

It's not an easy test. Salifert apparently makes a good one, but I'm used to the red sea one. There's a video by Red Sea on YouTube that shows the color change very well.

Thanks Christine!

My myagi looks like that coral you had on your frag rack for awhile. Blue and purple with green tips. Did you ever find out what that one was?

Yes, A.austera, pretty fast grower, lovely coral.

You think mine was mislabeled? It looks pretty similar to yours. But there's a big difference in growth patterns between the two.

Hard to say, give it more time to develop.

• Like 1

So al the macro algae in the fuge melted. Which is kinda strange because of how gunky the tank is... Might make the fuge display worthy with maybe some soft coral. Gotta keep the PC lighting though. Unless I bust out the old radion again. Haha

• Like 1

Roger,

I guess you noticed the red bugs on the suharsonois? :(

Yeahhhhhhh. Haven't gotten to that yet.

But they're not inhibiting growth or nightly PE. So I'm not gonna intercept the entire tank until I have to. That's the only coral that I found them on.

I might just get some banded face pipefish and see how that goes. I

• Like 1

everythings looking great man, amazing you got such a great fam to take that good of care of it while you were away too.

It helps when they love the hobby too. They just never had to do the dirty work until I left. But they're truly amazing.

• Like 4

swapped out the ASM G-1 Skimmer for the Reef Dynamics INS-80. This should provide a little bit better skimming, even if the ASM was doing a marvelous job. I also did a nice sump cleaning combined with a 10G waterchange. And since one of the mp10's broke i threw on a koralia 720 from the frag tank. man that thing is huge compared to the vortechs hahah.

• Like 1