Coral Vue Hydros

Mr. Microscope

Looks to be working! Very cool!

Love that yellow tang and flame.

Please tell the rents to move the mag-float. It's right in the middle of the front panel. lol

• Like 2

Looks to be working! Very cool!

Love that yellow tang and flame.

Please tell the rents to move the mag-float. It's right in the middle of the front panel. lol

I will hahah. The anemone Rock also fell. Looks like the epoxy didn't do the trick. And the suharsonoi needs to get mounted.

Haha! Yes. That's awesome. Tell your parents to park the glass cleaner in the corner. :lol:

I picked up a A. Abrotanoides frag BTW. It's turd brown at the moment but here's hoping I can turn it around. :D

I love that coral. I had one before I knew what it was and lost it. I've been keeping an eye out for a frag, but all I stumble across are $200 colonies. :/

I love that coral. I had one before I knew what it was and lost it. I've been keeping an eye out for a frag, but all I stumble across are $200 colonies. :/

Yah I paid like $10 for my frag. :)

i love being able to check in on the tank. :D even though it's not 1080p, it's nice to see my tank. :)

The app i was using for my tank has decent quality, but urs is a lot better. Im def going to look into those cams in the future.

• Like 1

I have a dropdown now and the color is horrid :( at least I can check in while we're away.

Unless you're willing to drop some $$$$ on a solid webcam, that's a sacrifice. :( I like mine so far. It's blue, but not as bad as it would be if I had LEDs.

I'm using at home streamer and viewer apps and my view is pretty sweet. Uses old iPhones, iMacs even androids to stream. I'm seeing it on my iPad, have my iMac looking at the tank, but the iPod touch also works well.

How is your injury now Roger?

I'm using at home streamer and viewer apps and my view is pretty sweet. Uses old iPhones, iMacs even androids to stream. I'm seeing it on my iPad, have my iMac looking at the tank, but the iPod touch also works well. How is your injury now Roger?

I'm 100%! I'm running again and biking a lot. Luckily the physical therapy I'm doing is keeping everything strong and stable.

• Like 1

Ruh Roh.

Alk: 7.7

Ca: 350

Mag: 1150

:0 gotta get that magnesium up!

I even doubles the dosing of mag when I adjusted everything else. Looks like it still wasn't enough.

That's such a nice view. Only one MP10 is working though?

AHH I see the other blinking, maybe it is in feed mode

It looks different cause it's on the "same side of the tank" setting for slave and master mode.

they seem to be working fine from my view.

i need your assistance NR!

1. my pH/temp graphs aren't showing up on my Apex Dashboard, the current values work, and if i click on it i can see the graph. but if i'm just at the dashboard i see an empty yellow rectangle where a graph usually is.

gonna bump this. any help is appreciated.

it also appears to not be saving data for more than 5 days.

I'm using the apex fusion dashboard on my computer.

I just checked, mine is still working.

Clear your cash and do a full refresh, they may have changed a stylesheet and you have it cached or something?