Innovative Marine Aquariums

Sorry to hear about the clam but just want to drop in and say thanks for the frogspawn. It's actually my fav piece of euphyllia right now. I wish I waited on buying the other frogspawn from Reefwise cuz yours look even better!

TheKleinReef

Sorry to hear about the clam but just want to drop in and say thanks for the frogspawn. It's actually my fav piece of euphyllia right now. I wish I waited on buying the other frogspawn from Reefwise cuz yours look even better!

Haha. Glad to hear its doing well! That coral is super resilient!

Mr. Microscope

Take care man! It was great meeting you and trading corals. Have safe travels. BTW, here's that palmers pic, though I think it grew a bit between the time i took the pic and trading time.

PalmersBlue_zpsd3f2ce86.jpg

• Like 2
TheKleinReef

had it for a long time too. not sure what happened. had it for 2.5 years too. :/

but the maxima and crocea both went downhill in the sam fashion over the course of 2 weeks:

phase 1: limited mantle extension

phase 2: no mantle expansion

phase 3. limited shell closure/minimal to no reaction to light

phase 4: no shell closure, flesh retraction

phase 5: foot dissconnects

phase 6: ... :(

TheKleinReef

If it happened back to back and after so long, I would suspect predation. Did you get some new CUC?

rent's ordered from reef cleaners a while back, but i lost the maxima prior to that.

hopefully my deresa stays safe... i wish i inspected the crocea before i left to see.

TheKleinReef

Any nassarius vibex in the order?

uhhh. wut?

Looking awesome roger...

Sorry about the clam I lost mine in the same fashion.

thanks hype! It sucked watching it just digress. :(

That last FTS up theres looking good, gotta clean that glass though :P

psht. that ain't me. :)

thanks arce!

• 2 weeks later...

There is a bright side. My dad is getting an IP webcam so I can see it via apex and what not! :D

It is really nice to have the webcam on the tank just to make sure that everything hasn't died while you are away. I wouldn't be able to relax on vacation or when I am doing research if I didn't have mine.

• Like 1

Honestly i took an old iphone and use it to stream via an app. Not the best quality but its visible. Take a look at those before you get an ip cam.

Thought about it. But I have $250 at B&H so I'm just gonna skip that step. :P

• 2 weeks later...