SaltCritters.com

PAYPAL or no transaction

RayWhisperer

hahaha get outta here.

Remember when I sent you the $10 refund or something NOT as a gift and you were pissed off over the $.3? Those were the days :wub:

• Like 3

Remember when I sent you the $10 refund or something NOT as a gift and you were pissed off over the $.3? Those were the days :wub:

Ya because you screwed me anyways. Thats ok Harold. You have finally learned what the post office is.

Ya because you screwed me anyways. Thats ok Harold. You have finally learned what the post office is.

You sold it on R2R for more than you paid Braaap :P

Cencalfishguy56

Lmaoooo poor kid was getting screwed :lol:
  • 4 months later...
deathbyart

Am I being overly cautious about selling to a new user? Username created within 18 hours. I feel bad but I just want to protect ma'h neck.

• Like 5
natalia_la_loca

Am I being overly cautious about selling to a new user? Username created within 18 hours. I feel bad but I just want to protect ma'h neck.

You are right to be cautious. Many horror stories about this sort of thing.

• Like 2

I don't sell to brand new users either.

• Like 1
Cencalfishguy56

I don't sell to brand new users either.

wonder if we could do something like reef2reef which requires a certain amount of posts to buy and sell?

wonder if we could do something like reef2reef which requires a certain amount of posts to buy and sell?

We have that I believe for posting on the hardware/livestock forums but they PM me sometimes to get around this.

• Recommended Discussions