Innovative Marine Aquariums

Need help on ways to sneak hermits into plane!

SWAG

Um, the kid is 16, on vacation in honolulu and is spending his time trying to smuggle crabs rather than get laid or find pot :blink:

Now I'm worried about kids today.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not how you were taught, moreso that you are being raised wrong. your lack of judgement, and knowing what you're doing is wrong while trying to get away with it, will/can get you convicted if a print out/email of this thread were forward to the few airports in hawaii. lol it would be grand.by anychance are you posting all this from your phone or a personal laptop, because ip addresses are easy to follow. good luck dumbass

Lol,don't speak about computers that way anymore,you obviously know nothing.

You better got on a VPN man!

Yeah nice using your brain about printing this stuff out,you sound like a dumbass,you'll probably show up like a crack head at the airport.

Do you not get that they won't care about hermit crabs?

You mean to say that they wont care about something that was stated directly in the law?

"Section 188-31, Hawaii Revised Statutes, is amended to read as follows:

No person shall take aquatic life for aquarium purposes without an aquarium fish permit.

"Aquatic life" means any type or species of mammal, fish, amphibian, reptile, mollusk, crustacean, arthropod, invertebrate, coral, or other animal that inhabits the freshwater or marine environment...."

Call it a mollusk, call it a invertebrate, call it a crustacean (what it really is), call it whatever. It is against the law and they care as much about your crab as they do about a giant fish.

Lol,don't speak about computers that way anymore,you obviously know nothing.

You better got on a VPN man!

Yeah nice using your brain about printing this stuff out,you sound like a dumbass,you'll probably show up like a crack head at the airport.

stfu lad.

This is why Hawaii has such strict laws. Because of people doing stupid moves without thinking about the consequences.

Being open about it is the way to go. I know many people that have brought fish on planes by providing information up front and being honest. Of course if you obtained them illegally that's a different story.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

I remember my LFS told me how his friend brought illegal mushrooms from China. As he went through TSA, they pulled him to the side to see the contents of a flask he carried in his hands. He opened it and they looked in and said, what is this?

He replied it's an ancient Chinese tea his grandmother prepared for him because he is sick, told them it was medicine. The bought it and he smuggled them into USA for his aquarium.

Not saying this is right, but just my experience hearing about illegal transportation of live goods....

Um, the kid is 16, on vacation in honolulu and is spending his time trying to smuggle crabs rather than get laid or find pot :blink:

:lol:

surgicalsense

.... Factoid, the kid will do what he wants either way.

Has he received rather important information on smuggling the inverts and etc, absolutely.

Has the concern been expressed from all readers of this lame thread, absolutely.

Does he (SWAG) give a damn, absolutely not.

Proof is in the pudding, let the chips fall where they may. Its his ass, no pun intended. LOL!

ApiratenamedJohn

Truth! Lol

Years of wisdom tells me you should do this ^.......and not try to shove hermit crabs up your ass.

surgicalsense
Years of wisdom tells me you should do this ^.......and not try to shove hermit crabs up your ass.

Spiro, is this before or after (male) nude brass pole dancing for LEDs, just asking.

He replied it's an ancient Chinese tea his grandmother prepared for him because he is sick, told them it was medicine. The bought it and he smuggled them into USA for his aquarium.

TSA- Son, why do you have 20 crabs in your ass?

OP- It's ancient Chinese medicine.

---------

The harder you try to smuggle something, the less believable "I didn't know" is as an excuse.

ApiratenamedJohn
TSA- Son, why do you have 20 crabs in your ass?

OP- It's ancient Chinese medicine.

---------

The harder you try to smuggle something, the less believable "I didn't know" is as an excuse.

TSA- but you're not Chinese?

Bahahaha

Spiro, is this before or after (male) nude brass pole dancing for LEDs, just asking.

There's a big difference, no hermit crabs will be harmed in straight male nude pole dancing.

You need all kinds of paperwork to fly animals. IDK why your even trying.

Bet you they get confiscated then thrown in a trash can. Your just going to make it so they get killed.

Besides it's ILLEGAL.

Didn't we tell you this a while back before you went on this trip?

this is getting intense, read whole thread (95 posts of fun) I love a good debate

Being 14 and a certified diver, I CONSTANTLY want to steal stuff from the reef but I DONT, instead I suck it up and pay a unbelievable $10 for 1 interesting hermit...

I agree u won't listen to us anyway, it sounds like a coin toss on whether you'll be caught or not

I would give a single up the butt hermit a 60% of living on the plane

Have fun! "Leave nothing but footprints and take nothing but pictures"

lol

If u do get caught, ur ####ed

Also if ur stealing #### u mine as well steal something cool like dolphin or something :D

I agree. If you are going to steal something, you should DEFINITELY steal a dolphin. I bet most of the people who are telling you not to steal hermits would gladly tell you to shove a dolphin up your rectum.

I did not read the whole thread but I do know that when you leave Hawaii the department of agriculture searches all of the carry/on and checked luggage. ALL of it.

Archived