Kazooie

Kazooie

Sing to me now, my angel of music

• Members
  • 8,304 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place

That's my guess!

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.
Enjoy not posting you giant neckbeard looooser.

Do you even logic?

wee luv daycare

wee luv daycare

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 21 Nov 2011
You guys guessed it, Dwarf Seahorses! Their are 7 of them, and they are eating like pigs. We are feeding them gut loaded brine and copepods from the culture tank. The first day the kids saw them when they came to daycare they were excited. One of the boys that my wife takes care of started crying when he had to go home, and wanted to take a seahorse with him.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by wee luv daycare, 31 March 2012 - 09:26 PM.

streetsong

streetsong

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 1,313 posts
  • Joined 06 Jul 2009
  • Denver
This is really sweet! Love the horses.

wee luv daycare

wee luv daycare

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 21 Nov 2011

This is really sweet! Love the horses.

Thanks streetsong!

wee luv daycare

wee luv daycare

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 21 Nov 2011
Ok so we have had seahorses for a little while now, we are enjoying them a lot even though they are a bit more maintenance than typical livestock. Since last time I updated you guys and gals some unexpected new editions appeared in the tank. I knew this would happen eventually but not this soon. My wife has seen the seahorse mating dance during the day. Next time it happens we are trying to catch it on camera. She says when two are mating the others start shaking when they are perched. Pretty cool sight to see inside an aquarium! We now have around 25 babies in the tank. I do not want to overstock so I have talked to my LFS and they will be taking a lot of them. Got to love a tank that produces. Exciting stuff!

BABIES!!!!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Kali_D

Kali_D

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Joined 13 Oct 2009
Wow! Congratulations!

chrssprngs