Innovative Marine Aquariums

► BLACK CLOWN SALE 2011 ◄

inTank

It's black, I mean back!

15% off any inTank product! This is by far the largest discount we have ever offered.

Black%20Friday%202010.jpg

November coupon not valid on Black Friday

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to read my good friend.

Black Friday is for inTank products so things that we make. Ecotech has MAP pricing and I would hate to make them mad.

Got to read my good friend.

Black Friday is for inTank products so things that we make. Ecotech has MAP pricing and I would hate to make them mad.

Some other retailers get around MAP(Minimum Advertised Price) by not showing a price lower than the MAP and saying something along the lines of see the price in the cart, it's a pretty common practice in both electronics and in paintball. Depending on how any contracts you may have signed with them are worded it could get you around that.

Does the AquaClear 70 Media Basket have 3 sides and a bottom or 4 sides and a bottom?

Thanks,

Steph

Hi Steph-

It has three sides and a bottom so the back is open

Front is black

Right side is clear

Left side is clear

bottom is clear

No back so you can change the media

When inserted it fits snug and is closed in to force water through the media to tumble it

I was under the impression you were going black

I thought once I went black I would never go back. But after the inTank mascot and dot of our eye died I did the opposite. Please don't hate me

I thought once I went black I would never go back. But after the inTank mascot and dot of our eye died I did the opposite. Please don't hate me

:angryface:

Hi Steph-

It has three sides and a bottom so the back is open

Front is black

Right side is clear

Left side is clear

bottom is clear

No back so you can change the media

When inserted it fits snug and is closed in to force water through the media to tumble it

Thanks! Do you have a short list of heaters that fit well in there? I'm setting up a 20 gallon high. And is there a way to get the aquaclear lid back on?

Thanks! Do you have a short list of heaters that fit well in there? I'm setting up a 20 gallon high. And is there a way to get the aquaclear lid back on?

They hydor 50W heater will fit but not with the lid since the temp knob sticks up just a bit. You could cut your lid to accommodate that pretty easily. Personally I never liked the covers as they tend to vibrate but every tank is different.

Prototype picture ( no black front)

IMG_1882.jpg

No it's fine. Heaters don't that hot if they did it would cook your aquarium or heat it up super fast.

The clip holder they make to keep the aquarium against glass is made of plastic

Archived