SaltCritters.com

devils 20l-closed.

devilsadvocate

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure, but why not put a "Y" fitting on the end with a ball joint on the side that goes into the sump, that way you could make it as fast or as slow as you wanted without slowing the actual flow in the tank.

This tank getting a super upgrade! Can't wait (:

what do u do for dosing? Do u recommend the sun pod?

I got sucked in after seeing ur sig on the CMAS exchange (I wish u instead of...) lol dont wanna say, may ruin surprise but u get the point, ur new tank is going to be just about the size of my current...

BTW I suggest u put a wish list up on ur thread, Miller sent me a PM about it, saying my partner was complaining, TEEN REEFERS FTW!

devilsadvocate

Neither can I! And I finally joined my local reef club. And I geuss cause I'm young, people are offering a lot of corals:)

devilsadvocate

im not dosing but i may have to start because i have 2 clams in the tank now(BTW i got another clam)

as for the sunpod, i love it. the LEDS are awesome. i run my white leds from 9am-3pm, and my MH from 4pm-11:30pm and the blue leds from 11:30pm to 9am

yeah miller told me to give him some suggestions, but i could only think of fish/ coral food.

i just came up with something, a fuge light.

Not sure, but why not put a "Y" fitting on the end with a ball joint on the side that goes into the sump, that way you could make it as fast or as slow as you wanted without slowing the actual flow in the tank.

I think that method would work best - just T/Y your intake and have one go into the fuge (tempered to restrict flow) and one into the centre section (full gauge)?

dats cool, i might look into the sun pod then, i finished my secret santa present for my partner (pretty happy with it) I love my Maxima Clam :D

I wish i could have a Flame Angel ): but they would eat my lovely corals...

Love the clams, hoping for mine to grow that size eventually

In the second to last pic, i assume those are rics right?

Awesome Progress man!

devilsadvocate

I have no idea what those shrooms are. It was my first coral, I bought a single head bleached for 6$

Now I've got about 11.

And I'm really hooked on clams now. I'm gonna have to get more :) I'll probably have to start dosing if I get more. >:(

i say wait a bit b4 dosing to see how other corals are doing, sometimes it can disrupt the balance

my clam seems to not be affected by half assed or no ass dosing

see how coral growth is b4 dosing

When will the upgrade or transfer be to 40b?

plz tell me u will have some realfiltration

lol, no more penguin wheels :P

Archived