Innovative Marine Aquariums

Hey! Summer Summer! Smedric Shmiggory's - an ADA 60-F - reef ledge style!

milk

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice dusk photo

a midsummer night's dream - it always drains away any stress i have keeping my thoughts clear - and usually when my stomach starts to grumble :huh:

chippwalters
the hostess for the evening - the evening host

rwuko0.jpg

"Do not arouse the wrath of the great and powerful Oz. I said come back tomorrow."

"Do not arouse the wrath of the great and powerful Oz. I said come back tomorrow."

Ohmergawd! Perfect caption chip! Haha, i tried to get one where she dives into the middle of the dunc and peeks out with only an eye.. Poor duncan,

Awesome pic! Man I want to pick up your hammer/frogspawn off you but your kinda far

aw thanks - I sold it already! your out in chicago eh? It sold really quickly

• 3 weeks later...

my girlfriend found a way to express her passion for zoanthids!! until she gets old and wrinkly in the future, and non intelligent tattoos will be seen as archaic

105xg15.jpg

my girlfriend found a way to express her passion for zoanthids!! until she gets old and wrinkly in the future, and non intelligent tattoos will be seen as archaic

105xg15.jpg

Ha! Nice zoas! Can we get an Id on those? lol

105xg15.jpg

haha thats awesome man. i wish the wife liked coral that much :P

What exactly are you saying about the tattoo?

basically, i want to dip a chip in that salsa ..- by non intelligent tattoos, I meant ones that have dont artificial intelligence and give you updates on the weather and stuff, not that a zoanthid tattoo wasn't irresistibly and universally attractive

Bump

sorry it took a month to get this on here.. my internet connection is really slow - here's an older photo of the lights rigged up. I've lowered them since then, but just pvc, zip ties and neckties

9881z6.jpg

haha thats awesome man. i wish the wife liked coral that much :P

it was my only requirement for my online dating portfolio

Ha! Nice zoas! Can we get an Id on those? lol

they aint flowers, *belch*

in the works myself for getting a reef fish and invert skin mosaic tattoo (probably will be an arm band) - different colors and patterns of their skin, mantle, exoskeleton all blended and bleeding (colors of course, not blood) into eachother.... maybe even coral patterns/texture... so far I have inverts: pom pom crab, clam (mottled derasa probably), skunk cleaner, camel shrimp

Fish: angelfish (emperor and blueface perhaps), clownfish, mandarin, green clown goby, hippo tang, watchman goby, sixline.. uh so many others!

uug! how'd i forget about the scottish lobster?!

ekfhhw.png

• 4 weeks later...

I was in the UK for some time and re-scaping my tank (simultaneously) while planning the perfect reemergence wisdom that I have discovered in my hiatus- and that is... "don't act like yo tank don't stank"

updates coming soon with a new 7d canon I got, and a reasonable job!

ok so here's the thing.. its been a long time since last update, a lot has happened, many new scapes have been had but i've settled on this for now and hopefully will be incorporating my macroalgae (halemeda) around the edges of the rock border.....

i guess I'll start by this recent, incredible addition to the spit crew (i duno, its just what I call the members of the tank, kind of sounds like a biker gang)

35in9sj.jpg

It is indeed a bluestripe pipefish.. a little under an inch and a half long at the moment.. already eating cyclopeeze, and already swooning my heart.

2ed2gpt.jpg

new scape - I don't know what happening, and its a bad depiction of it, I'd much rather update a video.. probably tomorrow, see. Everything still not fully opened as this readjusting hurricane happened only yesterday :(

And when I can, I almost always eat my meals while shamelessly gawking at my tank.

ou46jp.jpg

Sweet pics. Really like your ADA. Nice colors. Keep posting!

thanks mon! really dig your avatar too!

a few more surprises in store as well... and...... i might have to get rid of my chromis :(

Archived