Coral Vue Hydros

SHOW ME YOUR SUMPs Related Info.

boxboy

I wanna see how people are seting up the sump/fuge/skimmer,ato,reactor, chemicals,test kits simply everything under your stand. Hopefully we can help members find soultions for there sump needs.

Wanna know what a sump is? and how one works? Click Here for detailed infomation.

What do you need to build your own Sump/Aquarium? Click Here!

How much water volume does your sump/aquarium hold? Click here!

Water Volume Calculator Here!

I will start with here mine..

post-70147-1321294305_thumb.jpg

post-70147-1321294404_thumb.jpg

post-70147-1321294626_thumb.jpg

sorry for the crappy cell phone pics

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aggreed, this can be sweet.

In mine I made some errors lol, I got NO fuge and my stand is so short that the skimmer cap does not have the room to come off lol. I was thiking with a new sump, Ill have the outlet for the skimmer to feed right into a GAC reactor then from that to fuge area

I had this sump set up for my old 20L. I kept a mantis in the front side of the tank with the macro and all the hardware and chemical filtration behind the wall. Kind of like an aio system.

IMG_2458.jpg

IMG_2459.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

gulfsurfer101

These are all so nice looking. Mine is a simple 5.5 under my 12" cube. I made the stand to give me 6" behind the back of the tank to fit my sump underneath.

IMG_20111115_172859.jpg

This was before I installed everything....

IMG_4300.jpg

Led's, for the frag area, haven't come in yet....

IMG_4301.jpg

Section 1: Sump intake, Chaeto & light, inTank Media rack, blacked out wall's, and RKL sensor's.

Section 2: Frag racks, rock rubble, heater, Unkown Skimmer.

Section 3: Return pump, ATO switch .

Here is my 20l sump.

DSCN0268.jpg

DSCN0267.jpg

IMAG0213.jpg

IMAG0215.jpg

IMAG0214.jpg

On the left is my gravity feed ATO. Holds about 2 gallons. Sitting on top of that is my Kalk drip. Return pump is a mag 7. Skimmer was a RedSea Berlin but I changed it to a cheapo Odyssea, works ok. Refugium light is a wally world 13" T5 undercounter fixture with a 12" T5 6500k bulb. I had a piece of Glo T5 reflector left over from my DIY tank hood. I screwed it to the light fixture to help with the light output.

Thanks marc3lo19

Actually I was just reading about your 15long, how do u like the new par38 bulbs?

I wanted to build a 15gal AIO, but when painting the back, I knocked it over and broke the glass lol

Archived