Innovative Marine Aquariums

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
Huh...do you think I need a dimmer? I never really thought about that :huh:

Well if you ever wanted to set mood lighting with your tank. You just have the white/blue bars?

Just so that I can use the stand alone colors. Like if use my blue only without the whites. The greens are florescent. Like in your face glowing. If I have the dimmer I can mess around with these variations when the mood strikes me :P

Probably more useful with different colors.

My RGB have the remote to adjust as I like. But my other bar does not dim or run independantly without having to unplug it.

One thing I wish I would of gotten was the dimmable LED drivers for my LED set. Mine are constant current like you said Surgical, unplugging the cords haha I am ashamed and guilty.

Being able to quickly lower the intensity is gonna be awesome! im quite jealous for only $15

Potential conversation right before hot movie date night

More blue? ok *turn turn*

Hows that?

... More blue!

Ok! *turn turn

How about now?

Wait, turn the whites back up!

err

:P

One thing I wish I would of gotten was the dimmable LED drivers for my LED set. Mine are constant current like you said Surgical, unplugging the cords haha I am ashamed and guilty.

Being able to quickly lower the intensity is gonna be awesome! im quite jealous for only $15

Hows that?

... More blue!

Ok! *turn turn

How about now?

err

hahahahahahaha That should go in the "You know your addicted when..." file. I just like the look of it dimmed a tad. And it's nice to turn it down a little and slowly back up for a few days with new coral.

surgicalsense

Hows that?

... More blue!

Ok! *turn turn

How about now?

err

:lol: ... I know, right! Last night I play around with them again (unpluging them) ... took some just okay cell phone pictures. Sending them off to Brad and Gena :lol:

Hmmm I BBQ with mesquite, cherry, hickory or cedar..depends on the dish ;)

... well going out to dinner tonight might over-rule learning to mix SW tonight at Gena's ;) ... maybe. I was swayed with no contest on my behalf.

hahahahahahaha That should go in the "You know your addicted when..." file. I just like the look of it dimmed a tad. And it's nice to turn it down a little and slowly back up for a few days with new coral.

:lol: ... I guess the first part of recovery is, Admitting it!

Dinner > than learning to mix SW????? Definitely. There really isn't anything to it. You just have to assemble the parts. That's the toughest part :)

I mixed SW last night for today in case I needed it from the dosing I did last night. Everything looks just fine though. Palys definitely look better today :happy:

surgicalsense
Dinner > than learning to mix SW????? Definitely. There really isn't anything to it. You just have to assemble the parts. That's the toughest part :)

I mixed SW last night for today in case I needed it from the dosing I did last night. Everything looks just fine though. Palys definitely look better today :happy:

Excellent with the polys! What do you usually keep your salinity at?

I will keep you posted. L only ran it by me this morning. Nothing is confirmed yet. OMG, I want to cause my son great pain :rant: ... this might have me fuming most of the day. I am so taken back.

Excellent with the polys! What do you usually keep your salinity at?

I will keep you posted. L only ran it by me this morning. Nothing is confirmed yet. OMG, I want to cause my son great pain :rant: ... this might have me fuming most of the day. I am so taken back.

I keep the salinity at 1.026...or try to anyways :)

Uh oh....what happened? You can text if you want to even say ;)

Are they opened Gena?

Not all the way yet. But I do see improvement. I'm going to do a test on the water in a few. Right now I'm pruning the algae that is still hanging on.

I was reading the last few pages and I read through the whole BBQ part. Man, you guys made me so hungry now! :D

Now only 2 more hours of work until lunch...hungry...

surgicalsense
I was reading the last few pages and I read through the whole BBQ part. Man, you guys made me so hungry now! :D

Now only 2 more hours of work until lunch...hungry...

I have about an hour until, feeding time :lol:

surgicalsense
:lol:

I just checked my messages...been so busy testing water.

Omgoshness! What to do! What to do!

... I sooo have to do that. I have been bad about it again.

Omgoshness! What to do! What to do!

... I sooo have to do that. I have been bad about it again.

A grounding is definitely in order :lol: Or a can of whoop-ass :lol:

surgicalsense
A grounding is definitely in order :lol: Or a can of whoop-ass :lol:

I am still so darn shell shocked I still haven't wrapped the whole idea of how I am going to bring it up and ask questions first before :rant:

I am hoping he will fess-up specially after yesterdays discussion <_< ... I was hoping his father was going to save him from me. But, looks like it will be 36hrs of hell with me, if he does not confess.

Surgical and Gena, come join my fiance and I at the grand opening of Reef Raft in Orange County tonight!!! Im sure there will be some fancy eye popping frags for the midnight madness sale! Im soooo excited

Joel, teleport over here pls

surgicalsense
:huh:

... sorry Joel. Sparing the child does not apply after what my boy did ;)

Surgical and Gena, come join my fiance and I at the grand opening of Reef Raft in Orange County tonight!!! Im sure there will be some fancy eye popping frags for the midnight madness sale! Im soooo excited

Joel, teleport over here pls

I would love too! But, Woogs I have stopped stocking my tank until after I move <_<

... frag teasing does not go over well with me.

Archived