Coral Vue Hydros

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

surgicalsense
That's it. I'm signing up for a dive when I'm out there.

I'm so jealous. I loooove octos. I wish I lived near the ocean so I could get stuff for my tank. Or see all those cool creatures like the bright colored nudi things. Sigh.

As long as the tide is low, its all good :)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You saw some amazing things!!!!!!! Let me know next time you hear the tide is going to be low. My son and I were actually craving the ocean this weekend. Saturday he asked if we could go :) I told him very soon :happy:

surgicalsense
You saw some amazing things!!!!!!! Let me know next time you hear the tide is going to be low. My son and I were actually craving the ocean this weekend. Saturday he asked if we could go :) I told him very soon :happy:

The weather was amazing also. I will get the info on the tide report thing I have downloaded on my Mac that I use on the dashboard. It is very conveinent :D ... we are going to try to get some masive beach time before we move.

The weather was amazing also. I will get the info on the tide report thing I have downloaded on my Mac that I use on the dashboard. It is very conveinent :D ... we are going to try to get some masive beach time before we move.

How far away is the beach you went to yesterday?

surgicalsense
How far away is the beach you went to yesterday?

Near the Ventura county line, about 20'ish minutes past Zuma beach.

surgicalsense
I love that name. You should name a fish that...after you move :)

Would love too ... maybe if I get a tiny blenny. The blennys or gobys I saw were so cute. I am leaning towards them being blennys because of the way they were behaving.

Still trying to wrap my head around the moving the tank ordeal :unsure:

Still trying to wrap my head around the moving the tank ordeal :unsure:

Yikes! i would be nervous!

i have a magazine that just had a huge move your tank article. I will see if i can find it online

surgicalsense

i have a magazine that just had a huge move your tank article. I will see if i can find it online

Eric ... did you see the pictures I posted?

... and thank you, that would be of great help :)

I like the newest avatar :)

Wow, Danielle, nice pics of tide pool creatures! That really brings back so many memories of my youth, I used to surf at the "County line"

surgicalsense
Wow, Danielle, nice pics of tide pool creatures! That really brings back so many memories of my youth, I used to surf at the "County line"

In my opinion the coast line in that area is better because of the way the shelf is during the tide cycles :happy:

surgicalsense

Update :mellow:

Of course the gregorian I tried to be the rescue ricky to save did not make it. The tissue was coming off the branches. Least it bloomed for me one time :P

The bf has been out of commision so I am waiting on him to heal. So he can get those new light pictures for me.

Bleh A get's those all the time. And they are such babies the whole time the are sick, like the world is ending. :lol:

Hope he feels better soon so you can have some quiet time.

surgicalsense
Bleh A get's those all the time. And they are such babies the whole time the are sick, like the world is ending. :lol:

Hope he feels better soon so you can have some quiet time.

:lol: its not so bad. Him being ill is actually not so bad with him this time around. I have bigger fish to fry currently that is stressing me out.

:lol: its not so bad. Him being ill is actually not so bad with him this time around. I have bigger fish to fry currently that is stressing me out.

;) Go git them!

one time my tum tum was upset and i needed my mommy

:happydance:

:lol:

Hey just trolling along in here - how is the move planning going? I'm starting to place corals.. and my clown so far has not attacked them.. Which is making me very happy - I really think the fight vs GHA is pretty much over still a few small patches here and there sprouting.. but MAN i tackled that head on

Archived