SaltCritters.com

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

surgicalsense
Still looking good my dear! I wish my crappy pics came out as good as yours, lol

Mark, your iPhone pictures are better then this :P ... thank you darlin.

They look so happy!

My Xenia is moving to the rock as well! So funny how it does that!

It is weird. They lean over stick themselves to something and move a whole 4 inches with no legs :huh:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish my xenia would hurry up and grow! It's looking good! I need to move over with you and Gena so I can get in on this awesome coral action!

LOVE it!!!! I can tell things have grown!!!!! Especially that macro at the top. And look how happy and big your mushrooms are...so jealous!!!!!!

Pictures turned out just fine. A little bit blurry pictures are better than no pictures ;)

I know! their weird, like they know the rock is there and move slowly towards it!

And +1 on Gena's comment, blurry is better then nothing! :P;) And practice makes perfect!

I will!
Ha I am way overdue for one too! :lol:

Yup, I got mine on eBay. I just got the one that did NOT come from China. Not that I have much against China... but you know. Yall should get one!

LOVE it!!!! I can tell things have grown!!!!! Especially that macro at the top. And look how happy and big your mushrooms are...so jealous!!!!!!

Pictures turned out just fine. A little bit blurry pictures are better than no pictures ;)

That's pretty much everything I was gonna say.

surgicalsense

Thank you :)

Both macro have grown. But, yes the one uptop is really taking off now. From time to time the hermits graze on them also. I was thinking of getting a peppermint shrimp.

Thank you :)

Both macro have grown. But, yes the one uptop is really taking off now. From time to time the hermits graze on them also. I was thinking of getting a peppermint shrimp.

When I added my peppermint shrimp to the tank, he immediately took to doing multiple laps around the whole tank....I'm talking MANY times!!!!! He continued to act like he was on crack...all the time. I ended up returning him. Maybe my tank was too small for him or maybe he was "special". Not sure :lol:

When I added my peppermint shrimp to the tank, he immediately took to doing multiple laps around the whole tank....I'm talking MANY times!!!!! He continued to act like he was on crack...all the time. I ended up returning him. Maybe my tank was too small for him or maybe he was "special". Not sure :lol:

Hehehe that made me giggle :D When I had a FW planted, my amano shrimp did that when I first added them

surgicalsense
funny-shark-high-five.jpg

So what's new?

Hello darlin ... well Gena's blasto is new in my tank :happy: and the lil boy clown is being to host the frogspawn. Just the first stages though.

I will also have new pictures tonight. L took some really clear pictures and FTS. Compared to the whacked out blurred ones I always take :P and my new MaxiJet that I have yet to swap out with the stock pump.

Hehehe that made me giggle :D When I had a FW planted, my amano shrimp did that when I first added them

My cherry shrimp does that. Shame they really are not traveling anywhere but in circles :P

Hello Marc?! How are the tornados?

How ya doin chica???

Thanks for asking but the twisters were in Dallas. Kinda like when they ask if you are OK when a 4.2 goes off in San Francisco, lol. I think Dallas is about a 9 hour drive north of me.

Sounds like the tank is doing good. Looking forward to pics!!

surgicalsense
omgomgomg So excited for pictures!!!

:P

I also just got in the small LED Ecoxotics strip for my 3g FW. I haven't a clue why I did not think about this sooner for my retrofit that I did <_< I wassted $6 :huh: on a LED strip that was crap. When I should of got these in the first place. These are the light strips that come with the Ecoxotics EcoPico.

How ya doin chica???

Thanks for asking but the twisters were in Dallas. Kinda like when they ask if you are OK when a 4.2 goes off in San Francisco, lol. I think Dallas is about a 9 hour drive north of me.

Sounds like the tank is doing good. Looking forward to pics!!

:lol: I thought I would still ask.

Oh I found out my blue betta Dennis passed away. I am sure it was due to old betta age. He lived a fruitful life in his globe bowl.

surgicalsense
Sorry about Dennis. I like Bettas their so pretty.

Pics! SO essited! omgomgomg

No tears .. I think the bf is more bugged then I am :P or even thought about it. So we buy him a new and all is fine.

No tears .. I think the bf is more bugged then I am :P or even thought about it. So we buy him a new and all is fine.

HAHA perfect theory!

A stresses when he sees snails crawl over the Rics or Zoas, he is worried they are going to kill them! LMAO At least he has the priorities straight and is concerned about the $$$ corals and not the cheepo snails! :lol:

surgicalsense

Photo dump as requested :)

qmAG8.jpg

My lil boy clown hosting :)

QVzJz.jpg

czZwV.jpg

L5QHB.jpg

Fv7en.jpg

TrSUK.jpg

F5R3F.jpg

and more ...

4o3fu.jpg

4D2Ku.jpg

RZO2w.jpg

... see what else I can add.

2sNlW.jpg

The clown on the top is the male and of course the female is the one under him.

surgicalsense
Looks awesome!

Your clowns are really coloring in! Love the darkening of them!

Thank you chica.

They have always been bright orange ... but I have the blue dimmed more in most of these pictures. So they look blood-orange with the blue LEDs.

Thank you chica.

They have always been bright orange ... but I have the blue dimmed more in most of these pictures. So they look blood-orange with the blue LEDs.

OH you got PM! LMFAO! :lol:

Ohhhh...nice pictures!!!!!! Looks great...course I already knew that :)

What did L. do differently this time to capture those so well?????

surgicalsense
Ohhhh...nice pictures!!!!!! Looks great...course I already knew that :)

What did L. do differently this time to capture those so well?????

He said he changed it to a higher shutter speed and more light.

... and thank you :P

Holy crapoly! Those pics are so artsy fartsy!!!! So clear and lit from the side. Tank looks fantastic!!!!!!

Archived