Cultivated Reef

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
Could always post in the equipment forum and see if anyone has a 1200 in an NC24.

Yes and I am lazy to do so :P ... that is a cute picture of your YWG and clown haning out like they are buddies. My watchman does not like it's neighbor clowns :lol:

surgicalsense
Yep. Yours is pretty sleek and awesome itself :D

Really? Thank you :) ... However I feel is has kinda gone stale-mate for now.

Yep! Your tank is coming along nicely. And yeah, with the move it makes sense to just let it be for now. That just means all your coral will grow and look even more awesome in the meantime. :)

surgicalsense
Yep! Your tank is coming along nicely. And yeah, with the move it makes sense to just let it be for now. That just means all your coral will grow and look even more awesome in the meantime. :)

Not much to grow out though...

I still have to frag the xenia like very soon. It moved a portion of itself off the frag plug now during the slip onto the shelf LR.

@Gena ... my stomella's are multiplying so you also know what that means ;)

surgicalsense
I noticed on your stock list that your nepthea is crossed out. What happened?

Nothing, just did not want it. Gave it to LFS for credit.

ARGH! I hear this everywhere gave this for credit, gave that back for credit. my LFS will not accept anything for credit! fume fume fume.

Danielle, did you read Stevie T's moving thread? He moved his RSM like 3 times and chronicled it all.

surgicalsense
ARGH! I hear this everywhere gave this for credit, gave that back for credit. my LFS will not accept anything for credit! fume fume fume.

Danielle, did you read Stevie T's moving thread? He moved his RSM like 3 times and chronicled it all.

Well there is another I frequent often and they will not take anything for credit. But there is another that does so I take everything to them if their interested.

Thank you, I will totally check out his moving thread. I hope I do not have to purchase a bunch of, "things" to move my tank and fishies....

surgicalsense
New sig is awesome Danielle :)

TinyGiant made it for me ... you guys know I am lazy to make signatures. Recall Joel, you even had to help me with my first one :lol:

Thank you guys ;)

surgicalsense
Woah...hold the phone!!!!! You have a SIG!!!!! And an awesome one too!!!!!

Did you make it??????

I just noticed it changes color omgomgomg

... thanks darlin and no I can not make this stuff. Yet!

:lol: I had to pay TinyGiant a fast buck to make it (seriously :mellow: ) So....

surgicalsense
Your shrooms look like flowers :wub: I like the color changing neon lines and font. Sweet sig.

Thank you ... but I do not get credit for it though. :)

I was going to say it looks like his work.

He also has a crazy amount of frags. He sells them for real cheap too. When it warms up and shipping is safer I'm going to give him some business.

surgicalsense
I was going to say it looks like his work.

He also has a crazy amount of frags. He sells them for real cheap too. When it warms up and shipping is safer I'm going to give him some business.

:mellow: ... my tank stocking has come to a stand still.

surgicalsense
Well once you're in NM it will pick up :)

How is that going for you? Getting all your ducks in a row.

50/50 ... I have done and started everything else regarding the move except the tank. I need to make some calls and make some plans on that. I have the 3 fish and several inverts. The remainder are the few corals and I am not going to worry about the LR. I am keeping all of my LR though. The rocks I have are way to awesome to part with and attempt to replace. I can deal with the die-off.

I'm sure you've been researching it, but I would just buy a large cooler and get some bags from the LFS. Bag the coral, throw the rock into the cooler wrapped in wet paper towels. And the use "bag buddies" (oxygen/fish calming tablets) for your fish when you bag them and they should all make it just fine. :)

Archived