Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
That's cause its the s-h-i-z, our main facility is in santa monica

Gag (sorry) ... all these cracky gamers.I would of never figured it was out here in SM.

Candy...the raging redhead, haha I bet your hair stands up like the doc from back to the future when your enraged...except your head would look like medusa fire :D

HAHA not the hair, my eyes go from green blue to gray really fast and I guess they just look icy! I have never seen them myself as I can't see them when I am mad, but I have been told they go steel gray, and I start shaking.

The shaking is the rage fighting to get out and me barely being able to restrain it. :lol:

I actually have grown to like red bull as it has kept me awake on many late night road trips.

surgicalsense
HAHA not the hair, my eyes go from green blue to gray really fast and I guess they just look icy! I have never seen them myself as I can't see them when I am mad, but I have been told they go steel gray, and I start shaking.

The shaking is the rage fighting to get out and me barely being able to restrain it. :lol:

I actually have grown to like red bull as it has kept me awake on many late night road trips.

I just have gotten used to crazy long work hours <_< ... I do not drink the stuff.

I hear ya on the long hours, but at least I have weekends off.

How's the tank doin? Any news on the lights?

A while back I think you were contemplating an RSM. Still?

surgicalsense
I hear ya on the long hours, but at least I have weekends off.

How's the tank doin? Any news on the lights?

A while back I think you were contemplating an RSM. Still?

I have the weekends off also :D

The tank is doing okay, still have the microbubbles. But I know what the cause is and I just have to work on it a bit more is all. I have been really lazy and busy the last week due to long work hours.

I have ordered half of my needed parts for the lights, in the next 60 days I will be ordering the lights and it will be complete and all that needs to be done will be the install. Yes, I still want the RSM. But, I will also be moving in little over a year to New Mexico. So I am not going to fuss with that at the moment. I did find a SW fish store there :D (thank goodness) strickly SW. What a relief! I also have them on my, "like" on facebook. They will be my tanks life source for the most part.

My goal is to succcessfully have this tank flurish in the year. I am now stumped if I am going to part with my nano. But, I will keep all of my LR that will survive the move at least. I really like my rocks.

surgicalsense
I've never heard anyone say they're moving to old mexico...or old england..hmm

New Mexico, Albuquerque and strangly enough my bf is from New England :lol:

Nice on the move to NM!

I love my RSM, but I think you that since you will have all the skills and knowledge, you shoud just put together a tank from scratch with a sump etc. That way you can have exactly how you want it and it will easier to take care of.

surgicalsense
Nice on the move to NM!

I love my RSM, but I think you that since you will have all the skills and knowledge, you shoud just put together a tank from scratch with a sump etc. That way you can have exactly how you want it and it will easier to take care of.

Once I settle in, The Land of Enchantment :D .... until then will I consider the RSM.

I almost forgot, skimmer update:

I have green tea :P ... it is slowly beginning.

Once I settle in, The Land of Enchantment :D .... until then will I consider the RSM.

I almost forgot, skimmer update:

I have green tea :P ... it is slowly beginning.

Make sure when you rent/buy a house/apt in NM it has enough room far a big tank!!!!

surgicalsense
Make sure when you rent/buy a house/apt in NM it has enough room far a big tank!!!!

Moving into the mother'in'laws first for a few months. But, will be looking for a 3 bedroom apt/home for sure.

surgicalsense
=(

i deleted it... it was just that you had the same type dress on.

sorry

That I could see ... but you did not note that until now -_- But with what she did, not a easy topic to stomach. Kapish?

surgicalsense
awe crap i have missed this thread completely.. sounds like you have been careless on the hood and blame it on poor design :P

Shut it Robert :P ... the hood really do suck.

Shut it Robert :P ... the hood really do suck.

awe and your micro bubbles are getting better? did that fix it some? No worries you all still have way better looking tanks than I have.. this gha is such an eye sore :( my poor clown every day i wake up a new fin has been chewed up lol and he kinda rotates which ones, and they all heal up.. my coral beauty is loving the fact that i cleaned out the one powerhead

surgicalsense
awe and your micro bubbles are getting better? did that fix it some? No worries you all still have way better looking tanks than I have.. this gha is such an eye sore :( my poor clown every day i wake up a new fin has been chewed up lol and he kinda rotates which ones, and they all heal up.. my coral beauty is loving the fact that i cleaned out the one powerhead

Still not taking interest to the frogspawn? The clown.

Still not taking interest to the frogspawn? The clown.

Nope he pokes his nose in it.. that is all he does right now, and the frogspawn is opening up a lot better now that I have been feeding it.. In fact the clown now pecs at the rocks and glass because the Coral Beauty does this.. so he now has to mimock the coral Beauty, when they sleep they sleep together.. and the clown cant be out done by the coral beauty lol.. I love clowns they are sooo wierd of fish

By the time you're done upgrading...there will be no need to switch to a RSM! The size isn't that much bigger anyways.

I've actually decided that if I ever go bigger (would be with a move) I will go custom and with a sump! I've never done a sump and have always wanted to.

I've actually decided that if I ever go bigger (would be with a move) I will go custom and with a sump! I've never done a sump and have always wanted to.

Love my sump! Thankfully everyone convinced me it would be worth it.. and it is! The heade ris hidden in the sump, I am not worried about having white plumbing in the tnak, does not bother me in the least. I went a bit above and beyond with my sump design and the lighting for it.. but why regret what you had the chance to do and never did it?

Archived