Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

surgicalsense
That's exactly what I'm talking about. Nice crack btw, even though it's not yours.

If it were mine ... would be a bit smoother,much more femine shaped and then this would no longer be Ss's reefer madness :P ... so we are good. That dosage was good enough :lol:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If it were mine ... would be a bit smoother,much more femine shaped and then this would no longer be Ss's reefer madness :P ... so we are good. That dosage was good enough :lol:

That and the pimples I see on the upper right butt cheek wouldn't be there! LMAO :P

surgicalsense
If that happened to be SS's butt she could submit it for the women reefers of NR calender.

That is not my rear :lol:

On another note, just got off the phone with Scales'n'Tails and they were not able to retro fit my 3g Marineland hood. They did not want to half ass it. I will improvise ;) then.

I found this and ordered it in white:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320734620048?ssPag...984.m1497.l2649

I will do the tiny LED retro fit myself. This job I can totally handle :)

I'm on my phone with a 2inch screen! No I couldn't tell its dark! Eww I need a shower wash away my mistakes

HAHA this is you

500full.jpg

All I can say is LMFAO

As long as it didn't get ya hot your okay. ;)

That is not my rear :lol:

On another note, just got off the phone with Scales'n'Tails and they were not able to retro fit my 3g Marineland hood. They did not want to half ass it. I will improvise ;) then.

I found this and ordered it in white:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320734620048?ssPag...984.m1497.l2649

I will do the tiny LED retro fit myself. This job I can totally handle :)

You can do it!

Randi, is that a flame towards the bottom right part of the picture :lol:

Yes it is! Remember the scene in Ace Ventura Pet Detective when he figures out Ihorn is a man!!!! He is showering and burning the clothes!

bahaha you creepin on people?

Nope we all saw this picture in a movie!

IHORN IS A MAN! Ihorn is a Man! OMG IHORN IS A MAN!

Lol wtf is that.....its like a train wreck....and no not at all I just wanted to be a smartass and I spoke to soon

Ss you. Got this girl retro away

surgicalsense
Yes it is! Remember the scene in Ace Ventura Pet Detective when he figures out Ihorn is a man!!!! He is showering and burning the clothes!

Yes!!!! Omg I can name so many part of, "When Nature calls" that has me in tears :lol:

Yes!!!! Omg I can name so many part of, "When Nature calls" that has me in tears :lol:

I know them all word for word! I love the slinky part right at the beginning.

2942921_std.jpg

LMFAO

I love it when he whips the guy with the riding crop! LMAO says funny it didn't look like it hurt when you were doing it to the horse!

And : It's probably sitting in a HUGE pile of.......

surgicalsense
I love it when he whips the guy with the riding crop! LMAO says funny it didn't look like it hurt when you were doing it to the horse!

And : It's probably sitting in a HUGE pile of.......

:lol:

If it makes the guys feel any better....I think that "plumber butt" picture looks like it could be a girl. He/She looks a little hippy :lol: Definitely NOT an Angelina Jolie type though, more like a Rosie O'Donnell :lol:

surgicalsense
Im not even gonna look now that im on my pc...I don't wanna think about it

:lol:

If it makes the guys feel any better....I think that "plumber butt" picture looks like it could be a girl. He/She looks a little hippy :lol: Definitely NOT an Angelina Jolie type though, more like a Rosie O'Donnell :lol:

Rosie O'Donnell is a man :lol:

Update:

The new zoa (blue and free green frag) well the blue ones do not even look blue :mellow: not even a little bit... more like beige, yes I know my lighting isn't helping with the color. So dunno until then. The free green ones look like tiny eagle eyes, standard variation. Still pretty... I placed them lastnight on the side scape in a pretty neat location. I do hope they encrust the that rock nicely :happy:

One of the cloves peeked out, which is nice 3:4 so far. Still looks pissed off but much better then when I also recieved it.

Archived