Pod Your Reef

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

Thank you :D

Well the Fire shrimp molted, first molt since I bought it. The new zoa are opening, but there still is some tiny bits of hair algae missed. I will try to pick those off tomorrow, maybe. If not, I will Saturday while I am doing everything else also.

Usually what I do.

GL with the repair, hope everything else figures itself out as well.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pick your hermit crab up - put it on the frag it will be clean in the morning :D

This is what I was going to say...only not placing him. He should find it with no problem. I bet it's gone in the morning.

mine are lazy...so I move them where I want them to eat....i like to play god, reefing reminds me of games like warcraft3 or black & white

surgicalsense
Pick your hermit crab up - put it on the frag it will be clean in the morning :D

You mean the hair algae?

This is what I was going to say...only not placing him. He should find it with no problem. I bet it's gone in the morning.

The gigantic trochus pushed it off the frag shelve and luckly it fell right on the lower shelf where the purple shrooms are. I left it there, so one of them (hermits) should stumble apon it and eat it up :)

Oh and L said to me lastnight, "When are you going to install the LED's? :blink: " ... I wanted to punch him in the face! Specially after the hell he gave me :angry:

surgicalsense
Yea I ment clean of HA

I picked most of it off lastnight after the dippity do I had to do with those frags. There was only a few strands I missed. So it should be very light snack...

I picked most of it off lastnight after the dippity do I had to do with those frags. There was only a few strands I missed. So it should be very light snack...

you got nothing to worry about.. a little gha is nothing - and should go away pending you have none in your tank.. when you get into the realm of 4 inch tall green hair algae healthy as can be.. its when you know you have a problem haha.. none of mine is 4 inches tall anymore and my algae blenny is making some headway on the rockwork - the army of snails has been out overnight.. i cant tell a difference, but i'll get it handled.

my protein skimmer hose kinked sooo i'm going to have to find a t fitting to cut and modify in there, its cramped pretty tight and pinches the hose

surgicalsense
How's the coralz doing?

Also, butt crack plumber pics are always welcome!!!!

The new zoas are pretty nice. Haven't seen the 2 new ones completely opened since I put them in the tank lastnight. I also put the Palm Cloves in there, but those have not opened at all they are pretty pissed.

:)

surgicalsense
you got nothing to worry about.. a little gha is nothing - and should go away pending you have none in your tank.. when you get into the realm of 4 inch tall green hair algae healthy as can be.. its when you know you have a problem haha.. none of mine is 4 inches tall anymore and my algae blenny is making some headway on the rockwork - the army of snails has been out overnight.. i cant tell a difference, but i'll get it handled.

my protein skimmer hose kinked sooo i'm going to have to find a t fitting to cut and modify in there, its cramped pretty tight and pinches the hose

I am starting to get light green skim, still very watery... but it is adjusting.

surgicalsense

Update on LED order:

The remote controller has been ordered! Now I just need to get the LED Pros :D That will be with in the next 60 days or less. Yup!

Update on LED order:

The remote controller has been ordered! Now I just need to get the LED Pro :D That will be with in the next 60 days or less. Yup!

niiice!! You'll be soo much happier with LEDs

How's the coralz doing?

Also, butt crack plummer pics are always welcome!!!!

^So are you going to be a plummer this weekend?

surgicalsense
So things have settled down. Can't wait to see your new lights!

Lastnight when I came home from the office I went straight to the tank. Then he made his remark <_<

Still waiting the pictures, too. Oh Trog, I placed the heater in lastnight. The 3g I have to redo the scape in the tank though. So that is tonights plan before I have to turn around and come back to work (graveshift) yup, I am making the extra $ while I can grab the ot.

I can not wait either for the lights, geesh this tank is going to finally explode with color and growth.

^So are you going to be a plummer this weekend?

post-69207-1326485436_thumb.png

Like this awesome plumbers crack, Mark?

... actually I have to use a step stood to get into the back of my tank to pull the pump and return out ;)

Nice bum.

Ps I hope that's a woman bum I commented on hahahahaha on my phone so who knows at this small size

M/an this forum needs to be tapatalk enabled

Lastnight when I came home from the office I went straight to the tank. Then he made his remark <_<

OH joy! <_<

Plumber crack! LMAO

I will have plumber pics in a few weeks too!

And guys you know crack kills! ;)

surgicalsense
Nice bum.

Ps I hope that's a woman bum I commented on hahahahaha on my phone so who knows at this small size

M/an this forum needs to be tapatalk enabled

It was a random picture of a man's ass crack, I thought it would please Mark :lol:

... just the men with the weak hearts ;) yay.

Still waiting the pictures, too. Oh Trog, I placed the heater in lastnight. The 3g I have to redo the scape in the tank though. So that is tonights plan before I have to turn around and come back to work (graveshift) yup, I am making the extra $ while I can grab the ot.

I can not wait either for the lights, geesh this tank is going to finally explode with color and growth.

post-69207-1326485436_thumb.png

Like this awesome plumbers crack, Mark?

... actually I have to use a step stood to get into the back of my tank to pull the pump and return out ;)

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Nice crack btw, even though it's not yours.

Archived