Cultivated Reef

EZ's JBJ 28

Ezsharkman

Thanks msscha! Thats amazing! Makes me feel better about having a tank with macros all over the place!

I am gonna get some kent cause the brs isn't doing the trick at 1650 ppm

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK.. my macros are freaking growing out of control! i just spent the last hour gardening the stuff. plus my bryopsis issue

Looks like something has changes in my little ecosysem.

here are my thoughts

Not sure if was that macro that went sexual that caused this...or i am adding phosphates in my water or food.

overfeeding

i used a whole bottle of aiptaisia x in the last few weeks

i upped my mag and have been dosing. could that cause this?

looks like i will be testing every aspect of my tank till i find out WTF os going on

• 2 months later...
.... on the band-wagon ;) ... where you be EZ? :P

+1 ...This and the Mantis thread need updates :P.

You made me want a Mantis, I got one, then you disappeared

Hope all is well.

• 2 weeks later...
Nobody misses him more than I do..........I haven't pooped since.

WOW you must be very constipated! :lol:

EZ Come back! Everyone is leaving, I may have to go MIA too. -_-

• 11 months later...
Ezsharkman

Hi Guys =)

Im still alive =) Sorry i havent stopped in in a loooooonnngggg time. I will try to hang out more for sure

EZ

Spirofucci

Hey dude!!!!!!!!! Where the FFF have you been???? Glad you are still alive!!!!!!! How goes it??????

Ezsharkman

Hey dude!!!!!!!!! Where the FFF have you been???? Glad you are still alive!!!!!!! How goes it??????

You know.... i have been dong the same old same old... things are good and i guess i just took a little break from NR and it ended up being a lot longer than i thought it would be. My tanks are still up and running... the sad thing is i lost my mantis shrimp last week. He was soooo much fun and that really bummed me out.

Your tank blew me away! PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys =)

Im still alive =) Sorry i havent stopped in in a loooooonnngggg time. I will try to hang out more for sure

EZ

omgomgomg Eric!!!!! Welcome back!!!! I was afraid a GWS got you or something!!!! Can't wait to see how your tanks are looking!!!!! That 28g was TOTM worthy way back when!!!! :D

Archived