inTank Media Baskets

Lawnman's Rimless 75 Edge

Lawnman

I am old school no leds for me. Already been down that road. I did leds before they were dimmable and fried my tank. MH or T 5 is all you will see on my tanks.

I am old school no leds for me. Already been down that road. I did leds before they were dimmable and fried my tank. MH or T 5 is all you will see on my tanks.

What's up. That looks sweet. What's the dimmensions on that baby?

Happy New Year!!!

Tank looks great!

You have some nice leathers... dibs in some of the frags once their healed.

I have to update my thread soon, I let my tank cycle for four months before transferring anything into it. I know is along time staring at the rocks and sand, but I was terrible busy with work and I was also waiting to get the rest of my equipment on Cyber Monday.

My clowns got moved on Christmas day and they love their new home, so much roomier! LoL.

Anyways wanted to say hi and let you know that I will be following how your new tank develop...

saltwatercoral

Man, I would love to go with a Shallow but with 4 cats that love to jump around everywhere... I can only see how that woudl end up. Thats why I had to get a canopy for myt 120. It needs to be cat proof, LOL

Happy New Year!!!

Tank looks great!

You have some nice leathers... dibs in some of the frags once their healed.

I have to update my thread soon, I let my tank cycle for four months before transferring anything into it. I know is along time staring at the rocks and sand, but I was terrible busy with work and I was also waiting to get the rest of my equipment on Cyber Monday.

My clowns got moved on Christmas day and they love their new home, so much roomier! LoL.

Anyways wanted to say hi and let you know that I will be following how your new tank develop...

Hey Dan long time no chat.How is the swimming pool business going?You kept that Oceanic tech tank didn't you?Thread link? Feel free to post pictures here you know me I don't give a rats arse

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
tank is looking sweet! I'm looking forward to the shallow build!

Well shallow build was scraped and this tank is under construction lol. I decided to remove all the leathers and the left and center island. I sold off about 90% of the coral so I could start fresh. I neglected this tank for a month and it went down hill. After 3 weeks of large water changes siphoning the sandbed and 6 turbos it is back to 100%. I placed a large order with Joe Sonny and Phil and now have about 30 different zoa frags. Clementines,Bam Bams,God of war,Sunny D's,Pooky Reds,Rastas,TubbBlues,Hornets,Blondies Blue eye Bi%%%es,Candy Apple Reds,Vivid Rainbows,Nuke Greens,Purple Deaths and many more. Switching to zoas Palys and LPS and a RBTA. Will be posting pictures once my white rock colors up. I have a new MP 40 on order that should be arriving very soon.

Great tank. What are the measurements on the 75 Edge? Or for that matter the 57 edge

75 is 48x18x20 I believe. 57 edge is 36 long not sure on the other measurments.

• 4 weeks later...

Totally rescaped the tank in the last week and added a few BTA's and some new chalices and favias Will get some pictures up in the next day or so. Only thing that stayed the same was the left island. I removed all but 1 leather it is the only one in the tank.

Archived