ReefCleaners.org

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude are you alive??? or you bought a bike and the fiance kicked yo butt! Chris has finished my tank and damn man its freakin awesome!

SouthFlorida_Tron

Hey guys, I've been busy with family priorities so everything else has been put on the back burner for now.

Hope everyones tanks are doing well!

SouthFlorida_Tron
Happy Birthday Tron! omgomgomg

Thx!!!!!! In recovery mode from a full day at magic kingdom with my girls.

Thx man, hope that Pico is lookin sexy.

It is! Tunze 9002 will be here today sand this week along with heater and tunze osomolator so hopefully next week do the swap. When you transferred everything how did you do it? I'm thinking rinse the sand set it in the tank. Drain the biocube into a few buckets, one with fish only the others with rock and corals. Have 15gallons of fresh made saltwater ready. Start by adding the the water from the biocube then add the rock. Fill her up and let the temp stabilize then add everyone else. Similar to as I just moved.

Thx!!!!!! In recovery mode from a full day at magic kingdom with my girls.

Hope it was fun!

Tell the wife I say hi! We should get together one night and have either a date night thing or something idk.

Hope everything has calmed down for you as well.

SouthFlorida_Tron

just so everybody knows my tank is still alive!!!!

I may not have my slr anymore, but i still have a canon powershot! i will be borrowing my friend's 60d soon though and update with lots of photos!

6993837456_65596531e0_z.jpg

May 2012 Ful Tank Shot by J.L Photography, on Flickr

Hey guys, I've been busy with family priorities so everything else has been put on the back burner for now.

Hope everyones tanks are doing well!

Good to see you know your priorities.

I just got a magenta and a blue stunner. We'll see if it's as cool as I hope it is.

JoelRHale

Seems like a lot of people are busy now, myself included.

Glad to see your tank doing well. :)

SouthFlorida_Tron

Sad day, my amazingly fun to watch Midas decided to tile glide and has met the porcelain express....

:(

altolamprologus
:( Damn these fish and their dangerous extreme sports! Are you gonna get a new midas?

Archived