Cultivated Reef

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

oh nice! my friend just got the exact same bike. love the green. kawi's don't fit me well but it's a nice riding bike, it spanked my gixxer by like 2 car lengths..lol and i have an exhaust.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron

Ya I'm excited to get on it. Hopefully no more than a few months away!

Felt the most "me" when I sat on it, of the bunch....

Thanks so much man, your little girl is so cute!

Have a nice night and I hope your hand is okay. :lol: Don't catch falling bottles! ;)

I hear that, i'm not a very tall person so the suzuki fit me the best. the kawi's i found a bit too fat, the yama's too tall. lol

you guys must be cooking your balls off if you wear full gear in FL. when i was there i was cringing at the amount of ppl who rode in nothing but a t-shirt and shorts. :scarry:

SouthFlorida_Tron
Thanks so much man, your little girl is so cute!

Have a nice night and I hope your hand is okay. :lol: Don't catch falling bottles! ;)

Haha ya no stitches! Enjoy your new baby!

I hear that, i'm not a very tall person so the suzuki fit me the best. the kawi's i found a bit too fat, the yama's too tall. lol

you guys must be cooking your balls off if you wear full gear in FL. when i was there i was cringing at the amount of ppl who rode in nothing but a t-shirt and shorts. :scarry:

Ya lol, I'm going with textile til November then picking up aplinestars perforated leather GP-r jacket.

There's idiots everywhere down here

Few months?!?!? Lol.. What happend to after the wedding??? Patience is something I do not have at all! Drove a stretched busa the other day fun and kinda comfy but only in a straight line cause trying to take turns hard at 80 was like trying to get a bull to lean over! Much prefer stock for dipping in and out and cornering like a motha trucka. Anyway... I put up a pic of my custom stand for the pico, should finished it up tomorrow.

Nice bike man. I'd probably kill myself on one of those! I have a Yamaha, Road Star Warrior, 1700. It's kinda the street bike made into a cruise for old men. I'm only 5'8" and about 150 lbs, so it's pretty fast for me and handles nice too.

Yes it is nice to able to ride all year round.

SouthFlorida_Tron
I've already posted pics!

Had to rearrange a few pieces there! I am Officially out of room! :D

That's the way it should be!

Few months?!?!? Lol.. What happend to after the wedding??? Patience is something I do not have at all! Drove a stretched busa the other day fun and kinda comfy but only in a straight line cause trying to take turns hard at 80 was like trying to get a bull to lean over! Much prefer stock for dipping in and out and cornering like a motha trucka. Anyway... I put up a pic of my custom stand for the pico, should finished it up tomorrow.

Ideally I'm trying to sell my camera gear and think I'll get around $2500 for it all.... I have expensive lenses...

By June I should have around $4000 to put down.... We'll see... Wife isn't happy but I brought up the idea and it didn't go well, but I do what I want, I just may have to do it....

Nice bike man. I'd probably kill myself on one of those! I have a Yamaha, Road Star Warrior, 1700. It's kinda the street bike made into a cruise for old men. I'm only 5'8" and about 150 lbs, so it's pretty fast for me and handles nice too.

Yes it is nice to able to ride all year round.

I go fast and crazy in my car... Not saying I won't go fast on the bike, but it's for economic travel (gas) and ease of traffic...(late to work from traffic jams)

We'll, I'll b nervous on i95.... Miami is nuts.

And that's the way it is!

Yeah just watch yourself on 95 and etc, people don't look for motorcycles and it makes me so mad.

All my family rides them, and so does A's parents. Makes me a bit protective of my family and friends who have them!

SouthFlorida_Tron
Hello,

Nice tank! ;)

What camera are you using? I can't take good pictures with the blue leds on..

Helllooooo!

Thanks!

Canon t3i, canon 24-105 L & 100 macro L. Slightly color correct in

Photoshop to compensate for led

And that's the way it is!

Yeah just watch yourself on 95 and etc, people don't look for motorcycles and it makes me so mad.

All my family rides them, and so does A's parents. Makes me a bit protective of my family and friends who have them!

Ya it's up n down. Now I got threatened with the "u get a bike, wedding is off" lol

She is just worried you'll get smeared down here. My condition for A is that he waits until we move out of Florida 3-4 years from now! Then I get one too! ;)

my wife hates..HATES my bike. and my car for that matter..lol i get the stink eye when she asks me to run out for milk or something and she sees me grab my helmet.

it's weird tho, i've gone fast on my bike only a handful of times. 99% of the time i'm riding like a grandma. the bike still scares the #### out of me; but when i'm driving the weekend car i'm a jackass, redlining every gear on highway onramps..lol

my brother is in FL right now and is telling me how warm it is there. sooo jello-c.

SouthFlorida_Tron
my wife hates..HATES my bike. and my car for that matter..lol i get the stink eye when she asks me to run out for milk or something and she sees me grab my helmet.

it's weird tho, i've gone fast on my bike only a handful of times. 99% of the time i'm riding like a grandma. the bike still scares the #### out of me; but when i'm driving the weekend car i'm a jackass, redlining every gear on highway onramps..lol

my brother is in FL right now and is telling me how warm it is there. sooo jello-c.

Omg, faking hurricane right now, i95 is like a lagoon. Saw a gsxr goin like 30mph getting peltd. Dunno how he even stayed in it lol...

Deleted User 4

Heyy tron,

Just ordered a manta ray 18 from Chris, can't wwaiittt!!! After I receive my tank, I'm going to sell my nanocube 24 ^^, I'm going to be in the pico family!!

SouthFlorida_Tron
Heyy tron,

Just ordered a manta ray 18 from Chris, can't wwaiittt!!! After I receive my tank, I'm going to sell my nanocube 24 ^^, I'm going to be in the pico family!!

The change from plastic-ish cubes to quality rimless is like upgrading from Honda to Ferrari!

Congrats, good luck with the transfer

Deleted User 4

yesss, thanks man tron, we're gonna be pico buddies again like we were back then buddies in the nano/biocube LOL remember our tank threads were both in the "all-in-one" forum and then you 1st transferred your tank thread to the "members aquariums" thread? ahaha then I did after haha

SouthFlorida_Tron
LOL!

So hows the tank looking with the added room!!!???? ;)

Looks like the cap is getting bigger each day, or I can just see it now lol

Looks like the cap is getting bigger each day, or I can just see it now lol

Probably both!

Get video next time you see coral wars going on!

Hmmmmm new toys.....lol I'm half tempted to sell some toys for new toys too...wow this sounds like the pawn pr0n shop

Someone mentioned your name, so I figured I'd drop in. The bike is badass. I used to have a Yamaha 50th Anniversary edition YZF R-1. I bought it brand spanking new...then I bought a house...then I traded it in for a Kia cuz of my wonderful :angry: kids. LOL. Such is life. YGPM BTW.

Archived