Cultivated Reef

mpsti05's rimless reef..... Tank coming down...

mpsti05

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's the news on the new tank? Spill the beans!

Lol I'm going with any day now. Sump should ship tomorrow or Tuesday.

Reef cleaners order came in today with out a hitch and as usual lots of snails! And ordered a serpant starfish aswell

That sump sure is sexy. I like that they make the middle compartment moveable to adjust the water hight.

Yep me too! Should be able to dial the curve 5 in perfect!

post-40748-0-11046100-1395793609_thumb.j

wow3_i.gif:bowdown:

Lol it should arrive tomorrow!

• 4 weeks later...
mpsti05 - Wow !!! That's a sick sump. This is going to be an epic build !!! omgomgomg

Thanks! It is awesome! And on the new tank front.....Picked it up today! It looks awesome, didnt take it out of the shrink wrap though. With the upcoming move I choose to keep it at the inlaws for now till we move. Sucks but don't wanna set it up to tear it down a month or so later.

Also snagged the wide angle lens's for the Radion from a local who bought a 2nd radion instead, I like the spread and color blend. With the 30" wide tank it's pretty perfect.

Thanks! It is awesome! And on the new tank front.....Picked it up today! It looks awesome, didnt take it out of the shrink wrap though. With the upcoming move I choose to keep it at the inlaws for now till we move. Sucks but don't wanna set it up to tear it down a month or so later.
No checky for scratches :)?

+1

I know they crate the shet of them which is good, but it travelled a long way. LTL freighters are hell on these things.

Lol I did from the inside, the way they packaged these tanks inside the crate is crazy! It's oh so pretty. I have a cpl pics on my cell but it's in the shrink wrap.

+1

I know they crate the shet of them which is good, but it travelled a long way. LTL freighters are hell on these things.

Yea they package the shit outta them in the crate. Took probably 20 min in the parking lot un screwing the crate and removing the foam etc.

It just hit me that I have been following your thread on nano-reef this whole time. You just picked up the TIR lenses from me. lol

It just hit me that I have been following your thread on nano-reef this whole time. You just picked up the TIR lenses from me. lol

Lol! I like the spread with the new lens's!

It's oh so pretty. I have a cpl pics on my cell but it's in the shrink wrap.

Hey some bubble wrap piks should hold us ova!! Show em :D

Did the shipping cost as much as the tank :o

Archived