Coral Vue Hydros

Rio Grande Twins

Spirofucci

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HAHA! You think it's all fun and games in FL!

I hope the swap is fun like that but with the members of our club I would prefer to not see any dressed like that.

She is a hottie!

I hear it is all fun and games over there. I have never been to a rave party, they weren't invented yet when I was young.

All girls who like corals are hotties!!!!

I hear it is all fun and games over there. I have never been to a rave party, they weren't invented yet when I was young.

All girls who like corals are hotties!!!!

Not all fun and games, there are a bunch of retirees who hate all us fun loving people and the po-po are very harsh.

HAHA I have been, their fun and bunch of people in very little clothing jumping and dancing with the awesome bass! So fun, I should look for another party, Hmmmmmmm a DJ I know named Abby AKA DJ Jera is spinning and the WMC (winter music conference, huge party before the huger party) this year in Miami....

Give me an excuse to wear my party clothes again.........

I missed the pictures of your garden and other critters. What a gorgeous cat Mark! I'm headed to Texas Wednesday again for business, and I hope it won't be too hot because it makes packing very difficult when you switch climates like that. ha.

We've had very unseasonal warm weather here in NY and I'm probably looking at investing in a chiller since I still have the top on my RSM. Did you notice any change in temperature since your lights?

Looking good Mark. Cool pet, garden pictures.

How are you?

Thanks!!! Iphone takes pretty good pics except of the tank, lol

I'm doing great, how you dooin?

tumblr_lzhjyudDrU1rncwl0o1_500.gif

Cool gif, is that Randy Candy? Looks like her,but can't see the tat.

I missed the pictures of your garden and other critters. What a gorgeous cat Mark! I'm headed to Texas Wednesday again for business, and I hope it won't be too hot because it makes packing very difficult when you switch climates like that. ha.

We've had very unseasonal warm weather here in NY and I'm probably looking at investing in a chiller since I still have the top on my RSM. Did you notice any change in temperature since your lights?

Where In Texas? You should stop by! I always have cold beer and tequila. I think its gonna be almost 90 down here today.

One of the reasons I got the Radion was to help decrease the temp, but it did not. I just got one of those double fans and I attached it to my diy lid and it maybe has decreased the tank by one or two degrees.

I really hope I don't need a chiller this summer, cause that's how I justified the cost of the Radion, lol

Here is a pic of it mounted on the top:

IMG_0538.jpg

Ok so here are some crappy pics of Morgan the Reef Gardener's corals in my tank. The actual colors of everthing are amazing. The super nova palys are just starting to open.

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

My Gena, D's each one started as one polyp about two months ago:

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

I think those pictures turned out great!!!!! I can tell it's the exact frag of supernovas too!!!! Can't wait to see them flourishing in your tank :happy:

I bet your fish guard is holding in the heat. If you didn't have that on there, it'd probably stay much cooler. But then, your fish would be in danger.

My LEDs still run hot as well. I think the heat they project downward from the bulbs is much cooler, but the housing gets super hot!

Since I can only send one PM every 5 minutes I wanted to post a friendly reminder that Voting has started for POTM and I would really appreciate it if you would Vote for Poe, just click the link in my sig.

Thanks! :happy:

All the new stuff looks great. I may have to come steal those rics and a few of your zoas. ;) You have some really nice varieties!

I'm a patron anejo fan myself.....stuff looks good Spiro....when you gonna get yourself a molested clam

I think those pictures turned out great!!!!! I can tell it's the exact frag of supernovas too!!!! Can't wait to see them flourishing in your tank :happy:

I bet your fish guard is holding in the heat. If you didn't have that on there, it'd probably stay much cooler. But then, your fish would be in danger.

My LEDs still run hot as well. I think the heat they project downward from the bulbs is much cooler, but the housing gets super hot!

The top is open on the fish guard, but I guess it could be holding some heat in???

Super nova's have opened a little, but I can tell they are gonna be very coloful when they do.

Those pink and gold palys opened the second I put them in. They would be perfect in your tank!!!

Not sure.

There's too much clothing in the way.

I don't think she saw it, or just chose to ignor it. :)

I going with Jose Quervo Platino

I had some very old Don Julio this last weekend. I forget the name, but very very good. And very expensive. It was wonderful, but I told my friend to save stuff that good for someone else, my taste in not that discerning.

Since I can only send one PM every 5 minutes I wanted to post a friendly reminder that Voting has started for POTM and I would really appreciate it if you would Vote for Poe, just click the link in my sig.

Thanks! :happy:

I can't believe you are whoring in my thread for votes, go to Joel's thread, oh wait, you did already.

JK. JK JK

I voted for you and Poe.

All the new stuff looks great. I may have to come steal those rics and a few of your zoas. ;) You have some really nice varieties!

Her rics are amazing, I'm gonna get some more!

I am going to try and not get any dull, boring corals, but it seems it is a little difficult as you can never really tell what they are going to look like in your tank.

I'm a patron anejo fan myself.....stuff looks good Spiro....when you gonna get yourself a molested clam

Any Patron is fine by me!

I'm too old for a new clam.

Where In Texas? You should stop by! I always have cold beer and tequila. I think its gonna be almost 90 down here today.

One of the reasons I got the Radion was to help decrease the temp, but it did not. I just got one of those double fans and I attached it to my diy lid and it maybe has decreased the tank by one or two degrees.

I really hope I don't need a chiller this summer, cause that's how I justified the cost of the Radion, lol

Thanks for the offer! I'm headed to Big D. Leaving in a few hours, my flight fares were INSANE (and I book well ahead of time for my trade shows), I could fly to London cheaper, spring break really did a number this time around.

My tank was over 81 degrees yesterday, at this rate my corals are going to cook. I've turned down the LED's while I am out of town so maybe that helps.

I can't believe you are whoring in my thread for votes, go to Joel's thread, oh wait, you did already.

I'm too old for a new clam.

:lol:

Thanks for the offer! I'm headed to Big D. Leaving in a few hours, my flight fares were INSANE (and I book well ahead of time for my trade shows), I could fly to London cheaper, spring break really did a number this time around.

My tank was over 81 degrees yesterday, at this rate my corals are going to cook. I've turned down the LED's while I am out of town so maybe that helps.

:lol:

Dallas is only an 8 -9 hour drive from here, lol.

With my open type top and the new double fan my temps are down around 77. I just hope it stays that way.

The only thing I can suggest is to open the little back lid during the day and aiming a fan in there.

Sorry I didn't vote for Draco, but Randi got to me first and I am partial to those midas guys. :)

I've opened both the back and front lid. :(

It got hot down here a few months ago and I just got one of those fans on the stand and aimed there. It did the trick, but obviously not a permanet solution.

Oh, I'm glad the pink shoes are back!!! Luv em.

Those pink and gold palys opened the second I put them in. They would be perfect in your tank!!!

Really????? I debated on adding them to the order I just placed :happy:

She's not shipping until next week so I better add those on!!!!! I thought they would be perfect. If I don't do this now, I'll regret it!!!!

Archived