ReefCleaners.org

Rio Grande Twins

Spirofucci

I forgot to mention that I got one of those twin clip on fans for my tank. Its already in the mid to high 80's here. I hope it works cause I really don't want to have to get a chiller.

I also got one of those Kent Marine glass scrappers. I have read that people like them. I tried it out last night and used the metal and plastic blades, and IMO it sucks. Magnet and algae pad do much better. I'm starting to get some of that hard green algae, so I guess I'll just use the old rust razor blade.

I also ordered a booster pump for my RODI cause my water pressure is around 43 psi and you need at least around 40 + .

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's your favorite tequila? Right now I'm liking Tres Generiones (sp?), but really I'll drink anything.

Hmmmm, I don't necessarily have a favorite. I just try to avoid the cheap stuff like Jose. Anything that's 100% agave is usually pretty good. I guess if I had to pick a favorite, I really like Patron Silver. :D

Hmmmm, I don't necessarily have a favorite. I just try to avoid the cheap stuff like Jose. Anything that's 100% agave is usually pretty good. I guess if I had to pick a favorite, I really like Patron Silver. :D

Patron Silver is very good stuff!!!!

Hmmm.....just getting off work right now

Patron Silver is very good stuff!!!!

Hmmm.....just getting off work right now

Sounds like its time for some tequila then ;)

Getting a coral order from Morgan at Reef Gardener tomorrow. But.....I did finally take some pics of my girls and some spring time photos:

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

Awesome photos!!!! Your cat reminds me of the fluffy version of my black and white cat!!!!!

What is it about sitting on the backs of chairs, couches????? My little girl does that too. Looks like you have a nice little zoo going at your place as well :)

This morning I was told I have too many pets :lol: By the husband :lol:

Thanks Gena! I think this is the least amount of animals we've had for years. We just lost a cat and a dog this year. :( We also used to have two other birds and two other tortises.

We still have one male primate at home. Our female primate got married and lives near Fresno.

No such thing as too many pets as long as you take good care of them.

Yours look very well cared for :)

We have 2 cats, 2 dogs, my 2 aquariums, and one male primate :lol:

I should tell him it could be so much worse :lol:

Sorry about your losses. My cats are both 16 this year...I don't even want to think about it :(

Every time we loose a cat or a dog we say never again, its just too painful. We have been sayng this for many many years, lol.

On the other hand, our little Senegal parrot should live about 40 years and the Sulcatta tortise should live over 100.

Well....I got my coral order from Morgan, the Reef Gardener. Some has still not opened yet, so hopefully by tonight I'll take some pics. I got two rics and man are they colorful, I hope they stay that way!

Well....I got my coral order from Morgan, the Reef Gardener. Some has still not opened yet, so hopefully by tonight I'll take some pics. I got two rics and man are they colorful, I hope they stay that way!

She has some amazingly colorful rics! Mine actually aren't as bright as when I got them. I think it's normal for them to lose color. But eventually it should come back, under the right conditions. Looking forward to those pictures!!!!!

I've always wanted to order something from her. I'll wait until the weather warms up a little bit more. Let us know how they do.

:)

I get to meet her in person at the swap on the 31st! So essited! I will fill my Ric order that day!

You are so lucky!!!! Are you going to take pictures so we can see what a real frag swap looks like?????

I've always wanted to order something from her. I'll wait until the weather warms up a little bit more. Let us know how they do.

I ordered from her because of Gena. I got some rics, zoas, palys and a duncan. I'll hopefully take some pics tonight. One of the palys is a super nova, big $$$ and ofcourse it hasn't opened yet.

I get to meet her in person at the swap on the 31st! So essited! I will fill my Ric order that day!

I'm dying to know what she looks like! I think her name here is "reefgodess" So I have her pictured a 6 foot gorgeous blond, lol.

You are so lucky!!!! Are you going to take pictures so we can see what a real frag swap looks like?????

Yes take some pics for us!!!!!

;)

I ordered from her because of Gena. I got some rics, zoas, palys and a duncan. I'll hopefully take some pics tonight. One of the palys is a super nova, big $$$ and ofcourse it hasn't opened yet.

I'm dying to know what she looks like! I think her name here is "reefgodess" So I have her pictured a 6 foot gorgeous blond, lol.

Yes take some pics for us!!!!!

I will do, I am planning on helping break down as they have enough for setup, but I want to be there the whole time! SO essited!

You got the supernova??????? omgomgomg

I was admiring those!!!!! You know I will need a frag of that eventually :flower:

I've seen a photo of Morgan before. I can't remember if she's blonde or not though. She is pretty :)

I will do, I am planning on helping break down as they have enough for setup, but I want to be there the whole time! SO essited!

I would be so excited too!!!!!

You got the supernova??????? omgomgomg

I was admiring those!!!!! You know I will need a frag of that eventually :flower:

I've seen a photo of Morgan before. I can't remember if she's blonde or not though. She is pretty :)

I would be so excited too!!!!!

If they grow like my Gena D's, I should be able to send you some in a few months!

Was that taken at a Florida frag swap?

HAHA! You think it's all fun and games in FL!

I hope the swap is fun like that but with the members of our club I would prefer to not see any dressed like that.

She is a hottie!

If they grow like my Gena D's, I should be able to send you some in a few months!

Feed them...lots :lol: That's what I do with my "Gena Ds" :lol:

When my Alk was out of line, they stopped growing...now that I've fixed things, another head is popping out!!!!!

I think the supernova is her own name for it. It's a very bright pink palythoa.

Here they are

http://www.reefgardener.net/products.php?p...ernova-Palythoa

Archived