inTank Media Baskets

Rio Grande Twins

Spirofucci

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I placed an with Morgan at Reef Gardener for some rics, zoas,palys, and a duncan for a deliver this Saturday!

Here are some more crappy pics:

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

Thanks Miss Kat! I am really digg'n that meteror shower, I'm suprised more folks don't have them. I wonder if the backround will eventually turn more blue? And...you're gonna love your new midas!!!!

Awesome new pictures!!!! Is it an optical illusion, or is the cleaner shrimp cleaning the wide open mouth of your midas?????? Either way, that's a cool shot of the 3 together :)

Woot....reef gardener order!!!!!! Did you order the gold and pink palys? I want to get some of those!

Yes, Miss Gena! I have seen him cleaning the midas a few times, very cool to watch. My order from Morgan includes, rare red purple peep eater, arctic orange and golden orange rics, eagle eye zoas, emerald duncan, pink and gold palys and a super nova paly.

Nice new pics and I can't wait to see the new stuff! It all sounds purdy

Thanks! I wish my pics were better, lol, but I'm still spending $$ on corals, not a camera yet.

Love the new photos. The one with the cleaner shrimp and both fish is my favorite. Is Dr. Seuss quite a bit bigger than the clown? That picture makes him look huge!

I noticed you've got some zoas that have purple centers with a green ring and then a brownish green skirt. Those look just like some I have that didn't have a name when I got them. Do you know what they're called? I googled some and think they might be Kryptonite zoas, but I'm not positive.

I really love those rock work "arms" that are at the top right of your scape. Looking good!

Thanks Criley! I tried to take my time on my rock structure, I had a vision.....and some tequila.

Thanks Criley! I tried to take my time on my rock structure, I had a vision.....and some tequila.

Hmmm, so that's the secret to successful reefing...tequila! Considering tequila is my favorite liquor, I may just have to try this sometime. :lol:

Love the new photos. The one with the cleaner shrimp and both fish is my favorite. Is Dr. Seuss quite a bit bigger than the clown? That picture makes him look huge!

I noticed you've got some zoas that have purple centers with a green ring and then a brownish green skirt. Those look just like some I have that didn't have a name when I got them. Do you know what they're called? I googled some and think they might be Kryptonite zoas, but I'm not positive.

Thanks Felicia! Yep my clowns are very small, but now they are also fat!

I got the Zoas from Vivid as "hulks" They are one of the few zoas that actually looks like the pic on the website. Very green with real purple centers. Of course due to my crappy pics they look so much better in real life. I highly recommend them!

That's so cool! I thought it looked like his mouth was wide open :lol:

I can't wait to see the pink and golds in your tank!!!!!! I really want to get some of those :)

Hmmm, that makes me wonder if mine are hulks. Here is what mine look like:

IMG_0088.jpg

Those sure do look just like mine! But have you noticed that diffferent vendors sell all sorts of zoas and palys with different names??? Sometimes I think people just make these names up. Plus some varieties look so different from tank to tank.

That's so cool! I thought it looked like his mouth was wide open :lol:

I can't wait to see the pink and golds in your tank!!!!!! I really want to get some of those :)

Dr. Seuess seems to have fully adapted. He is out all the time. Its funny cause he seems to know whats happening in the tank as well as the world outside the tank.

I think I'll always have an affair with zoas and palys. My goal is to have those two rock structure covered with all kinds of very colorful ones. One will be coverd with palys and one with zoas. Hopefully, they will come this Saturday! Woo hoo!

Hmmm, so that's the secret to successful reefing...tequila! Considering tequila is my favorite liquor, I may just have to try this sometime. :lol:

And you didn't want me naming a sexy shrimp after you...haha tequila liquid panty remover

Tequila is my favorite poison as well. It brings out the artist in me.

And you didn't want me naming a sexy shrimp after you...haha tequila liquid panty remover

Funny, it makes my panties fall right off too!

I'll have you know, tequila has never made my panties fall off. I actually handle tequila the best because its what I prefer to drink so I know my limit. Jager and whiskey on the other hand are bad news...those two have led to the most interesting evenings I don't remember. :lol:

I think I'll always have an affair with zoas and palys. My goal is to have those two rock structure covered with all kinds of very colorful ones. One will be coverd with palys and one with zoas. Hopefully, they will come this Saturday! Woo hoo!

Till they melt for no known reason on earth!

I'll have you know, tequila has never made my panties fall off. I actually handle tequila the best because its what I prefer to drink so I know my limit. Jager and whiskey on the other hand are bad news...those two have led to the most interesting evenings I don't remember. :lol:

What's your favorite tequila? Right now I'm liking Tres Generiones (sp?), but really I'll drink anything.

Till they melt for no known reason on earth!

In the short life of my tank this has not happened........yet.

Archived