Coral Vue Hydros

Kev's 9.2g

aquakevem

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am interested in this fixture you have. Next time you take a FTS, can you take a shot of the fixture too? I have an aquastyle 9.2g, and I just threw an Elos E-lite over it I got for a Mini that never happened.

I'm afraid it's too bright if that's at all possible. Everything is thriving under it, but I worry about the long-term heat issues come summertime.

That fixture looks like a nice solution.

Very interesting, I am liking the in line approach. :)

One of the best ways to keep ones display tank free of unsightly equipment, plus i happen to have a thing for plumbing ;) Ha!

I need to ditch the 3/4" to 1/2" plumbing and Loc-Line connectors coming from the bulkhead located within the inner side of the tank(Pressure), as I've noticed that using 1/2" fittings restricts the flow by a lot.

I am interested in this fixture you have. Next time you take a FTS, can you take a shot of the fixture too? I have an aquastyle 9.2g, and I just threw an Elos E-lite over it I got for a Mini that never happened.

I'm afraid it's too bright if that's at all possible. Everything is thriving under it, but I worry about the long-term heat issues come summertime.

That fixture looks like a nice solution.

Sure thing, but one thing to keep in mind about this fixture is its actual size. The total length of the 12" Illumilux is 13-3/4".

IMAG1251-1.jpg

I need to go ahead and purchase the hanging kit for this fixture, which the Illumilux will be hung from the ceiling.

• 4 weeks later...

Quarantine System -Fish

I am currently working on a quarantine tank for my 9.2 Gallon and upcoming 90+ Gallon shallow tank.

1330060390606.jpg

• 15 Gallon High
  • 'RapidLed' DIY 2 Channel LED Fixure
    (3) Osram Red LEDs
    (3) CREE XP-G Cool White LEDs
  • EHEIM AquaCorner 60 Internal Filter
  • EHEIM Jager 75w Heater

(1" drain, quick drainage from the bottom of the tank)

1330584087279.jpg

Archived