SaltCritters.com

The SPS Cube w/Acans!

Spencer7

Teen Reefers for the win this tank is pretty dope I am setting up a 25 gallon cube with the 3 par 38 Idea also I am currently working at Apple but how did you get the job at the LFS that is awesome did they ask you about the knowledge of the reef cuz i have plenty of that :wacko: anyway sweet tank ! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its super aids.

I hope not O:

I started being a customer in 5th grade, then Summer b4 9th, like 8 months ago, I asked the owner if I could start over the Summer and since i know a good deal and he trusts me, he said yes...

b4 that though he would talk about it, only we initially assumed I would start at 16.

I hope not O:

I started being a customer in 5th grade, then Summer b4 9th, like 8 months ago, I asked the owner if I could start over the Summer and since i know a good deal and he trusts me, he said yes...

b4 that though he would talk about it, only we initially assumed I would start at 16.

where did you get your tank

says it on first page but i got it Custom made from Truvu (there in Cali)

It cost $390 for the tank and shipping, acrylic, reef ready, black backround, 20x20x20, little to no rim

I did custom just b/c the size is very unusual, there are 25gal cubes and 45gal but 36 or so is practically un heard of...

At the moment im thinking about getting a custom, rimless sump that has all the sections and filter sock holder, willing to spend like $500 on this

Teen Reefers for the win this tank is pretty dope I am setting up a 25 gallon cube with the 3 par 38 Idea also I am currently working at Apple but how did you get the job at the LFS that is awesome did they ask you about the knowledge of the reef cuz i have plenty of that :wacko: anyway sweet tank ! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

You work at Apple? Specifically what area?

You're a teen?

Do you actually create the firmware and software? Or do people come in and need help, so you customize their phone for them?

I'm confused what you actually do.

Do you actually create the firmware and software? Or do people come in and need help, so you customize their phone for them?

I'm confused what you actually do.

Okay so I am the person behind the desk when people come in problems with the software and I fix these on the side I mod them and customize shhh don't tell :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Just got back from work, bought a tiny Maxima Clam and a Acan piece

I think one of my Anthias (female squami) died, most likely cuz i didn't feed enough...

the anthias only eat mysis which i feed like every 4 days, and the guy who disappeared was very shy

frankly i dont care much, the male and female are out constantly and my water is perfect

My Swiss Basslet hides waaayyy too much, u have to have a good flashlight and be flexible to find him

Pics soon...

found my Yasha Goby who was hiding in my sump, dont even know how or why he got down there...

Overflow slits are tiny and high up in the tank?

Going to do some aqua scaping, and starting to design my fancy custom sump

After i have corals and chaeto thriving and have an excuse to take out my current fish, im going to go fish-less for a bit and then get a mandarin pair to try and breed, if that fails then its back to wrasses and normal fish

my sump will be double the size of my current, with a refugium, acrylic, and rimless...

Equipment Wishlist

-MP10

-A 4th Par 38 Light

-Big Sump w/Refugium

-ATO

- and eventually a new skimmer

Archived