Top Shelf Aquatics

Jgpicos 14 bc

jgpico

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Great video!!!! How are you getting a drain sound? Do you keep the chambers really low? I actually like the sound of it :)

Look into a cryptic wrasse. That's what I'm going to get!

Great video!!!! How are you getting a drain sound? Do you keep the chambers really low? I actually like the sound of it :)

Look into a cryptic wrasse. That's what I'm going to get!

The water level in my filter area isnt very low I think you can hear it more because I don't have the top on my tank.

I would love to get a Pygmy or possum wrasse. Not sure yet.

my favorite picture of the frogspawn so far.

e86c9378.jpg

WOW! I just moved mine and I think it's in too much flow to open up like this anymore. Yours is spectacular!

WOW! I just moved mine and I think it's in too much flow to open up like this anymore. Yours is spectacular!

Thanks pb, It has become my second favorite coral in the tank. The bta is still my favorite. They both get a decent amount of flow but they arent getting beat down like I see alot of peoples frog spawns. It is starting to split into more heads now as well! :naughtydance:

It looks great. :)

I like this tank. I know I keep saying, but I do.

L

Thank you for always saying it L. It gives me a reason to keep the tank up and running.

• 1 month later...

AI nano? hmmmm I'm thinking about doing some upgrades to this tank. I am thinking about taking all the rock out and putting new rock and sand as well as upgrading the lighting.

AI nano? hmmmm I'm thinking about doing some upgrades to this tank. I am thinking about taking all the rock out and putting new rock and sand as well as upgrading the lighting.

So what are the planned upgrades with regard to lighting?

L

• 2 weeks later...

Took this shot today. As you can see my battle with aiptasia is slowly being lost. I am going to see if my Lfs has any berghia left and try that. I am hoping I get my 120 up soon so I can move all the live stock from this tank to the 120.

7648496F-E0D5-41A0-87A1-333DF6F4A0F0-1733-00000298C8E22DEE.jpg

• 1 month later...

OK so a quick update. My clown fish has bit the dust. We had the clown fish for about a year. This tank has become rough and to be honest im not sure what I will be able to transfer to my new tank due to the amount of aiptasia. I will salvage what I can but now I will be looking for a new pair of clownfish as well.

Archived